Confirmed with Link: Denisenko claimed

Vegan Knight

Feb 16, 2018
Doesn't make much sense. Comtois hasn't been anything special but he's a bigger body, has been a consistent NHL player where Denisenko hasn't and Comtois has even been better offensively in their careers.

I can understand not wanting to give a contract to Comtois but Denisenko is just not any better and probably worse for our team.

Not a big thing but still weird. Have to hope the change of scenery helps I guess because he has gotten opportunities with Florida.

Reactions: The Duck Knight

CupInSIX

My cap runneth over
Jul 1, 2012
Alphaville
Weird. I would have figured they'd go for a bigger body that can kill penalties. I guess they feel confident in Howden playing a big role.

I think this just fills a need for another 21-23yo forward in the system, and Brisson needs to play top minutes in Henderson.

CupInSIX

My cap runneth over
Jul 1, 2012
Alphaville
idk what Jesse is on about but Denisenko is in a vastly different situation than those three were in, only similarity is the GM and/or coach wanting more out of them. Which is a pretty wide net.
Agree. If anything this is just like Adam Brooks, who spent long stretches in the press box on the big club.

Raistlin

Aug 25, 2006
do you think he is likely to be recalled to the big club? His stats in the farm club looks decent.

SAS

Sep 29, 2017
He is averaging pretty much a ppg. What does everyone think about his future?

Vegan Knight

Feb 16, 2018
He is averaging pretty much a ppg. What does everyone think about his future?

Played two games and didn't seem to do much for the coaching staff as he's been sent back down in favor of Jonas Rondbjerg.

Vegan Knight

Feb 16, 2018
To be fair I do like Rondbjergs game, he's a good piece to slide in when needed.

I agree he's grown on me as a fourth line fill in, but I just mean if Denisenko isn't going to get in games now, then when is he realistically?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad