Denis Gurianov is 17+6 this season

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
Not at all, I live in the West Coast, if anything the fact that you know very little about the counterparts for Gurianov for speed in the West is a clear indication there is no argument to be had because this is just flat out homerism and I get it, but get over it. He isn't faster than a lot of the guys you think he's faster than.

Kempe and Garland were guys that impressed me more with their speed vs the Penguins than Gurianov did in his 2 games, Hintz actually stood out to me more on the Stars in that sense.

The issue you're having is that you WANT people to say Gurianov is the fastest, you seem to not be able to accept that the league has a lot of fast players, Pens were one of the teams that ushered in that era quicker with the cups and winning with that speed and it's been interesting to see that trend still continuing, albeit slower in the Western Conference teams, but there are a lot of players that are fast that are getting a chance now because of it. Get over yourselves.

Not even sure why I'm wasting my time with if you you've only seen 2 games from October when the Stars were one of the worst teams in the league and Roope Hintz was one of the only positive things about them. As a Stars fan, I can confidently say Gurianov is faster than Hintz so right away your small viewing has flaws. Perhaps you're being the homer when mentioning Bryan Rust among the fastest skaters in the NHL. You don't think Gurianov belongs in that group and I don't think Rust belongs in that group. And I've seen more games of Rust than you've seen of Gurianov. I'm not saying he's faster than all of these guys, but I'm saying he's absolutely up there in terms of speed with all of those guys. You haven't seen enough of him to judge on that so you getting upset over this makes no sense at all. Go watch some Stars games or hell even the highlights will do and come back to me.

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
Not even sure why I'm wasting my time with if you you've only seen 2 games from October when the Stars were one of the worst teams in the league and Roope Hintz was one of the only positive things about them. As a Stars fan, I can confidently say Gurianov is faster than Hintz. Perhaps you're being the homer when mentioning Bryan Rust among the fastest skaters in the NHL. You don't think Gurianov belongs in that group and I don't think Rust belongs in that group. And I've seen more games of Rust than you've seen of Gurianov. I'm not saying he's faster than all of these guys, but I'm saying he's absolutely up there in terms of speed with all of those guys. You haven't seen enough of him to judge on that so you getting upset over this makes no sense at all. Go watch some Stars games or hell even the highlights will do and come back to me
Lol that's all you got, 2 games vs the Pens. Nah mate I've seen more and you're still wrong.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad