Democratic 1st Round Mock Draft

Status
Not open for further replies.

Divine Wind

voting for NYR's 6th overall pick is over, votes are being counted and will be posted shortly. Voting for the #7 FLA pick may now commence.

Edit: Thoughts from FLA fans would be appreciated, for I am not that familiar with your depth needs(basically just what I read off Hockeysfuture).

Last edited by a moderator:

Divine Wind

Hagman-O-War said:
Robbie Schremp to Florida

Personally, I don't believe the bad hype about Schremp, and don't think he will slip past 10, but FLA seems pretty set down the middle with Weiss, Horton, and Jokinen is still fairly young. That is why I took Radulov, because he is a determined potential high scoring winger, exactly what FLA's needs right( :help: from FLA fans plz)?

Divine Wind

Sorry, had to work the split shift today, but am now back. Voting for FLA's 7th overall pick is now overe, and being tabulated. CAR is now on the clock with the 8th overall pick.

Divine Wind

monster_bertuzzi said:
Thelen for the Canes, they could use a solid d-man.

Agreed, they have nobody that really stands out in their system from the blueline, except Richmond, and Dawson and Trojovsky are both projects with potential. But they could really use someone who brings a solid hitting stay at home, Oneil or Valibik seem like good pick up's. They should trade down to EDM's pick at 14th + Jason smith, possibly PHI's 3rd 2005. :D

Last edited by a moderator:

Prussian_Blue

Apr 9, 2003
futurenotes.blogspot.com
Dr_Gonz0 said:
Rather Bold prediction PB, could you shed some light on your selection?

Nothing really quantifiable; I just like Bolland. He certainly seems to have some scoring upside, and he's a right-shooting center (something that Carolina lacks in their system). Staal is a decent young center, but Brind'Amour's getting older, and neither Adams or Zigomanis do much for me. I'd agree with those who feel that Carolina needs some help on "d," but my personal opinion is that Bolland is just about the best player available here.

Besides, I like to be controversial... :D

PrussianBlue :blues

fedorov_jr

May 8, 2002
Vancouver
Visit site
it seems that thelen is going to be the winner here, but i think theres still a chance they the 'canes will take marek schwarz.... maybe i'm reading into something i thought i heard about rutherford (canes gm) sniffing around columbus in an attempt to move up.....
cam ward looks like a possible #1, but schwarz could have franchise #1 written all over him.
just my 2 cents

Divine Wind

Voting for CAR's #8 pick is now over, and votes are being tabulated. ANA is on the clock now with the #9 pick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad