Democratic 1st Round Mock Draft

Status
Not open for further replies.

Divine Wind

Voting for the 1st round is now over. With the final selection being Cory Schneider. Thanks to everyone that participated, more people responded that i thought they would, and i will run one next year. Also thank you for being patient with my voting change over's and results postings, its not always the easiest thing to spend time everyday for a month to keep this thing going, but it was fun. Can't wait for Raleigh!

CuSa_1

Feb 15, 2004
Dr_Gonz0 said:
Voting for the 1st round is now over. With the final selection being Cory Schneider. Thanks to everyone that participated, more people responded that i thought they would, and i will run one next year. Also thank you for being patient with my voting change over's and results postings, its not always the easiest thing to spend time everyday for a month to keep this thing going, but it was fun. Can't wait for Raleigh!

Any interest in trying to do a quick 2nd round? Maybe just to 50? :handclap:

Divine Wind

CuSa_1 said:
Any interest in trying to do a quick 2nd round? Maybe just to 50? :handclap:

With there only being 8 days tilll the draft, it would overlap the draft, we would be guessing at picks that were already made. Just gonna ahve to wait till next year. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad