Demko injured and potentially out for rest of series UPDATE: Demko is done?

Divine

Dec 18, 2010
What’s up with these phantom injuries this year?

Nylander mysteriously out, now Demko.

I don’t think the Canucks need Demko against the Predators so if they can get him back by round 2 it shouldn’t impact too much. Probably an advantage to extend the series because it doesn’t look like the Oilers-Kings is going more than 5 right now.

joestevens29

Apr 30, 2009

I don’t think the Canucks need Demko against the Predators so if they can get him back by round 2 it shouldn’t impact too much. Probably an advantage to extend the series because it doesn’t look like the Oilers-Kings is going more than 5 right now.
Phantom injuries all the time. Regular season or playoffs. It's a very fast physical game and sometimes things that look innocent just catch guys in the sweet spot and cause an injury.

Just wait til teams start getting knocked out and they sometimes announce all the shit guys were playing through.

Reactions: Summer Rose

Divine

Dec 18, 2010
Phantom injuries all the time. Regular season or playoffs. It's a very fast physical game and sometimes things that look innocent just catch guys in the sweet spot and cause an injury.

Just wait til teams start getting knocked out and they sometimes announce all the shit guys were playing through.

Usually it happens in-game.

Both Nylander and Demko played their last game and then all of a sudden on game day they’re out for multiple games. Seems strange.

trellaine201

Feb 10, 2010
Left coast
I think Canucks will be fine for the Nashville series. Beyond that I am not sure.

Agreed, but beyond that they need Demko.

Kranix

Deranged Homer
Jun 27, 2012
Further proof that Canucks are the most cursed team in NHL history.

PavelBure10

The Russian Rocket
Aug 25, 2009
Okanagan
Not going to lie. This one hurts, hurts a lot. Demko is the most important player for the Canucks going into the playoffs. Somehow I'm not at all surprised, first time Canucks make the playoffs in 9 years and their starting goaltender gets hurt. Canucks luck no doubt about it. I still believe that the Canucks have a opportunity to squeek by the Preds, not sure if they're going much further without Demmer after that.

Reactions: Summer Rose

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad