Injury Report: Demers out for remainder of season

Dirty Old Man

So funny I forgot to laugh
Sponsor
Jan 29, 2008
Ostrich City
(for all his faults, that nickname is the one thing Tyson gets right - when Schenn attempts those Chipchuresque moves - yes, that's a word now - he really does look like a dancing bear)

Reactions: Yandover

Neighborhood Coyote

Sep 14, 2017
That sucks! Demers has really been playing well. I hope he takes the time to rehab the injury properly and come in next season ready to rumble. Great deal by Chayka to pick him up, imo.

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
Demers has been playing with the injury for a while. This wasn’t anything that happened last night.

Maybe a hand? Like what OEL played with?
I didn't see any negative effects on his movement out there so I doubt it's lower body.

TheLegend

Megathread Gadfly
Aug 30, 2009
Buzzing BoH
Maybe a hand? Like what OEL played with?
I didn't see any negative effects on his movement out there so I doubt it's lower body.

Officially it’s upper body so I’m suspecting a shoulder, or muscle tear somewhere. Hand is also a definite possibility.

ParisSaintGermain

Jan 19, 2004
It looks like they are shutting him down. Probably best to get things sorted properly if he has had a nagging injury for a while, all about next season baby.

Muppet

7th Round Pick
Mar 13, 2011
Clearly this is due to the Bachelor finale breaking him mentally.

@7:40

Reactions: BOGO

MIGs Dog

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 3, 2012
Per Morgan...

Demers has been playing with the injury for a while. This wasn’t anything that happened last night.

Playing injured because we still had a shot at the playoffs, and now that we're eliminated he can take a break to heal. Makes sense. :huh:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad