GDT: Dem Bums @ Flyers 10/8/13 7PM EST

Status
Not open for further replies.

AwesomePanthers

Maybe next season
Aug 20, 2009
Unfortunately this is the type of game the Panthers usually lose, a team in struggle that just fired their coach. Hoping I'm wrong..

GO CATS GO!

JP Mick

Sep 24, 2008
Homestead, FL
Flyers hire enforcer as coach but Panthers will be without theirs tonight

^This is the headline Fialkov used today. I read it and thought something happened to Dineen and we wouldn't have a head coach tonight. :help:

nhlfan9191

Aug 4, 2010
If Thomas is starting three straight, I don't think the Clemmemson era's over.

Gizmo Tkachuk

Registered Loser
Sep 23, 2009
Florida
Great Gudbranson comments:

Mike Ashmore @mashmore98
Gudbranson: “I don’t think it’s competing for a playoff spot, I think it would be a disappointment if we didn’t make it.”

Mike Ashmore @mashmore98
This Gudbranson stuff is good: “In this room, we set our expectations high. We want to compete. We want to a win a Stanley Cup this year."

oOwlCat

FL > TN
Jun 24, 2010
Nashville, TN
Great Gudbranson comments:

Mike Ashmore @mashmore98
Gudbranson: “I don’t think it’s competing for a playoff spot, I think it would be a disappointment if we didn’t make it.â€

Mike Ashmore @mashmore98
This Gudbranson stuff is good: “In this room, we set our expectations high. We want to compete. We want to a win a Stanley Cup this year."

Future captain

Cats2TheCup

Oct 27, 2011
Miami, Fl
He's pretty much the captain right now.

i think he's the most captainesque player after Psycho TT

We haven't had a captain on the ice since McCabe couldn't stand up for Booth.

Maybe they need to force Jovo into retirement, fill that void, and give Guds the C to spark something.

Let's get this captaincy in order before we raise a cup.

We need to be solid from the offixe down to the ice and establish a captain already.

JP Mick

Sep 24, 2008
Homestead, FL
i think he's the most captainesque player after Psycho TT

We haven't had a captain on the ice since McCabe couldn't stand up for Booth.

Maybe they need to force Jovo into retirement, fill that void, and give Guds the C to spark something.

We need to be solid from the offixe down to the ice and establish a captain already.

I don't think that will be a problem.

ucanthanzalthetruth

#CatsAreCooked
Jul 13, 2013

There is zero chance Jovo will retire. It's his last NHL contract, and it's very profitable towards him. As for your cup comment, I'm a pretty optimistic person, but I can't envision a scenario where Florida wins a cup either this year or next year.

Cats2TheCup

Oct 27, 2011
Miami, Fl
There is zero chance Jovo will retire. It's his last NHL contract, and it's very profitable towards him. As for your cup comment, I'm a pretty optimistic person, but I can't envision a scenario where Florida wins a cup either this year or next year.

well at least let's get a captain that can play ice hockey games. this is a joke

dbhislife

Jun 27, 2007
Due to class and then a party Saturday night, I have missed each of the first two games. My anticipation for tonight cannot be matched. I DEMAND EXCELLENCE. I DEMAND EFFORT. I DEMAND DEVOTION. GO CATS GO.

Oh and Barkov... please score #2 little kitty.

TheImpatientPanther

Jan 17, 2013
Ontario, Canada
From what I've heard, Berube has shaken up his lines too. Philly will want to set the tone early tonight and I think the first goal will be crucial. I'll be watching this game but also flipping over to the Leafs/Avs game to catch a look at Mr. Mackinnon

LET'S GO PANTHERS! STILL SEEING RED!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad