Deltarune

Leafs at Knight

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Mar 4, 2011
London, Ontario
Totally worth it. Gameplay is pretty simple, but the story and flavor all ooze charm. It’s a solid RPG and isn’t too long to complete, but it actually provides good reasons to replay.
Yea it looks really fun, and I love the soundtrack. Hopes and Dreams is one of my favourite songs from any game. Just got to wait for a sale.

Shareefruck

Apr 2, 2005
Vancouver, BC
Anybody played it yet? Is it any good? I think Undertale's pretty great (albeit not as good as its influences) and is admirable as ****, but I have some skepticism about this for some reason.

Commander Clueless

Hiya, hiya. Pleased to meetcha.
Sep 10, 2008
Is it an actual sequel? Last I read he left it a tad ambiguous.

I keep meaning to try Undertale again. I enjoyed the style, characters, music and writing a lot, but the random encounter "combat" (passive) lost me a bit.

And then I got distracted by something else. I don't remember what it was, although I do remember being sick of hearing about it from some of the game's more....enthusiastic fans. :laugh:

Do Make Say Think

& Yet & Yet
Jun 26, 2007
We don't know much other than that Toby has been working on this for a while and he wanted to show something to get feedback.

He has said he would be working with a team to make this rather than work on it alone. Didn't say much else.

Is it an actual sequel? Last I read he left it a tad ambiguous.

I keep meaning to try Undertale again. I enjoyed the style, characters, music and writing a lot, but the random encounter "combat" (passive) lost me a bit.

And then I got distracted by something else. I don't remember what it was, although I do remember being sick of hearing about it from some of the game's more....enthusiastic fans. :laugh:

Most of the very enthusiastic fans are just kids who feel clever because they get what Undertale was going for. We are old now!

Shareefruck

Apr 2, 2005
Vancouver, BC
We don't know much other than that Toby has been working on this for a while and he wanted to show something to get feedback.

He has said he would be working with a team to make this rather than work on it alone. Didn't say much else.

Most of the very enthusiastic fans are just kids who feel clever because they get what Undertale was going for. We are old now!
It's such a shame what its fanbase did to public perception of the game, which I think deserves the accolades it initially got. It's kind of like Rick and Morty fandom but more extreme.

The work itself communicated none of that obnoxiousness, IMO. Just a charming as ****, well conceived labor of love from head to toe.

Reactions: Do Make Say Think

2018-19 Cup Champs!
Sponsor
Mar 22, 2012
I really enjoyed Undertale. I'll definitely check this out at some point. The game really f***ed with me when I first played it. I didn't understand what was going on with my saves :laugh:

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
Anybody played it yet? Is it any good? I think Undertale's pretty great (albeit not as good as its influences) and is admirable as ****, but I have some skepticism about this for some reason.

It’s a fun little romp and pretty short too. Lots of the same charm as the first game. The party battle system works pretty well too.

It’s pretty easy too outside of one Boss, and even he doesn’t reach Sans levels of difficulty.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad