Line Combos: Delia

Enyaw

The names ... Wayne
Jan 17, 2014
He needs to spend a year in the AHL ... play in 50-55 games and get seasoning .... he should be setup to be the next goalie once the Crawford situation is over

ClydeLee

Mar 23, 2012
maybe a Rockford shuffle cap move...send him down today, call him back up tomorrow...we have seen it before, but thought it odd that he was sent down as we haven't heard anyone else able to go
Forsberg was practicing this morning. I saw laz tweet it. There wasnt much news of talk of anything said today but yeah Forsberg was probably just precautionarily held out last night but will likely start one of the games.

Toronto announced that sparks will start vs the Hawks. So that might be when Forsberg goes in.

featherhawk

Dec 13, 2006
yes forsberg was out as per rotoworld below.

Forsberg should be ready to serve as Cam Ward's backup on Saturday versus St. Louis. If that is the case then he will be an option to start Sunday's contest versus Toronto. Forsberg wasn't available for Thursday's opener after he was injured during the morning skate.

piteus

Dec 20, 2015
NYC
We might have found something. It's only 2 games ... but he's tough. It's not like our team is giving him much support.

He reminds me of Jocelyn Thibault. The kid is quick. Is Collin Delia really 6'2'? He looks smaller.

How did we find this kid from Merrimack College?

piteus

Dec 20, 2015
NYC
Lots of bad shots and perimeter shots too. Minny seemed to just be throwing the puck on the net from anywhere and hoping for bounces to go their way. Which is normal for a struggling team, IMO.
I did see that. Murphy and Dahlstrom did a good job clearing the front of the net. Delia got good looks. Their 2 goals were mayhem in front of the net. That said, Minny got some decent tips which Delia saved.

Toews2Bickell

It's Showtime
Nov 24, 2013
He’s not very good, he makes one horrible tank commander...

upload_2018-12-28_12-37-13.gif

RayP

Tf
Jan 12, 2011
He’s not very good, he makes one horrible tank commander...

I’m ok giving up on the tank if it means we find our next starting goalie for the next 10+ years.

Still going to wind up with a very good pick regardless.

Reactions: bwana63

RayP

Tf
Jan 12, 2011
110% yes. Total no brainer. #noimprovements

All we need is the kid (Delia) to hold up his end of the bargain. lol

The thought of being in a perpetual state of looking for a goalie like Philly has for 10+ years is a living f***ing nightmare.

And to think they traded Bobrovsky. :laugh:

RememberTheRoar

“I’m not as worried about the 5-on-5 scoring.”
Oct 21, 2015
That's me in the corner
110% yes. Total no brainer. #noimprovements

All we need is the kid (Delia) to hold up his end of the bargain. lol

Not ready to hitch my wagon to the Delia train. That’s not based on what I’ve seen from him, just general skepticism of a small sample size.

I hope this continues, but I still think we’re looking for a goalie in the offseason, at least for now.

RememberTheRoar

Oct 21, 2015
That's me in the corner
The thought of being in a perpetual state of looking for a goalie like Philly has for 10+ years is a living ****ing nightmare.

And to think they traded Bobrovsky. :laugh:

Did not realize they traded Bobrovsky haha. Too bad we couldn’t get them to give up Hart for Crawford.

RayP

Tf
Jan 12, 2011
Not ready to hitch my wagon to the Delia train. That’s not based on what I’ve seen from him, just general skepticism of a small sample size.

I hope this continues, but I still think we’re looking for a goalie in the offseason, at least for now.

It’s a win-win situation if you make him your starter the rest of the season IMO.

Exhibit A) he bombs and helps the tank.

Exhibit B) he impresses and you know you have your new starting goalie.

Reactions: bwana63

RememberTheRoar

Oct 21, 2015
That's me in the corner
It’s a win-win situation if you make him your starter the rest of the season IMO.

Exhibit A) he bombs and helps the tank.

Exhibit B) he impresses and you know you have your new starting goalie.

Oh, absolutely agree on that. Just not ready to think of him as our goalie for the next decade.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad