DEL trophies

totallyserioussports

Aug 18, 2013
Phoenix, AZ
Hello All!

I have been playing the DEL league on NHL 13 playing with Hamburg. I am about to play the finals against Berlin, but I need your help. I can't find a link to what the names of the trophies are and have had no luck with any pics.

On my site now, I have them for all the NHL stuff, and even a couple of the SM-LIIGA trophies.

If anyone could help direct me I would be grateful.

Last edited by a moderator:

hage

Mar 9, 2011
Hello All!

I have been playing the DEL league on NHL 13 playing with Hamburg. I am about to play the finals against Berlin, but I need your help. I can't find a link to what the names of the trophies are and have had no luck with any pics.

On my site now, I have them for all the NHL stuff, and even a couple of the SM-LIIGA trophies.

If anyone could help direct me I would be grateful.

The trophy the champion gets doesnt have any specific name as far as I know. You can see it here: http://www.del.org/de/news/2013/04/del-pokal/page/1126--30-1048-.html

Personal awards were handed out in the following categories in March:

DEL-Spieler des Jahres (DEL player of the year)
DEL-Verteidiger des Jahres (DEL defenceman of the year)
DEL-Trainer des Jahres (DEL coach of the year)
DEL-Rookie des Jahres (DEL rookie of the year)
DEL-Stürmer des Jahres (DEL forward of the year)
DEL-Torhüter des Jahres (DEL goalkeeper of the year)
DEL Cable Guy des Jahres (DEL cable-guy of the year)
DEL-Lockout-Spieler des Jahres (DEL lockout player of the year)

Source and pictures: http://www.del.org/de/news/2013/03/siegereishockeygala2013/page/975--30-905-.html

totallyserioussports

Aug 18, 2013
Phoenix, AZ
Thanks Man!

I would much rather present that than the EA generic trophy.

I have Berlin playing Hamburg in the finals. I know Berlin won this year in real life, and i have dragged out my season but it should be fun.

Is the DEL final a best of 5? It is in the NHL series.

Sanderson

Sep 10, 2002
Hamburg, Germany
Yes, every series apart from the quarterfinals was only best of five. They finally changed it for the upcoming season (or was it for 14/15?) to best of seven in every round.

And now go and beat Berlin, they deserve a beating by Hamburg ;)

zecke26

Jan 16, 2003
Yes, every series apart from the quarterfinals was only best of five. They finally changed it for the upcoming season (or was it for 14/15?) to best of seven in every round.

upcoming season is correct. but i bet that won't last forever. this time it's only because they don't need to make an olympic break and therefore have more time to play PO games.

ficohok*

Thanks Man!

I would much rather present that than the EA generic trophy.

I have Berlin playing Hamburg in the finals. I know Berlin won this year in real life, and i have dragged out my season but it should be fun.

Is the DEL final a best of 5? It is in the NHL series.

How generic ? IIRC trophy in NHL series for DEL champion looks like in real life:dunno:

totallyserioussports

Aug 18, 2013
Phoenix, AZ
When the series ends Im going to do an article to the victor with the trophy being given. Ill use the pic of the real one. The EA one says "EA".

Are there any pics available of the individual awards online. I saw the ones with the guys holding them, but it was too small to center in on. I am looking for something that shows the full view of the trophy handed out.

Any help from my fellow DEL fans would definitely help.

Melphiz

Oct 23, 2012
Berlin, Germany
upcoming season is correct. but i bet that won't last forever. this time it's only because they don't need to make an olympic break and therefore have more time to play PO games.

Haha olympic. It's just all about the money, more games => more "top" games => more people visiting overall => more money. That's all to it, I'd say.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Monza vs Lazio
    Monza vs Lazio
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $245.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • FC Köln vs Freiburg
    FC Köln vs Freiburg
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $370.00