Del/Del 2 2016-17 season

Maverick41

Cold-blooded Jelly Doughnut
Sponsor
Nov 9, 2005
Germany
It actually only says "highlights and league news on demand", not full games.

That confused me at first, but then I scrolled further down to the FAQs:

Kann ich bereits gezeigte Spiele nochmal ansehen?

Ja, alle Spiele und Highlights der aktuellen Saison stehen in der Entertain und EntertainTV Mediathek, auf der Website www.telekomeishockey.de sowie in den Apps für Smartphone, Tablets und SmartTV zur Verfügung.

Zamboni Parade

Mar 12, 2014
Germany
One good thing that I just realised that the Telekom deal has even for non-subscribers is that the highlight videos seem to be a bit more professionally produced. Also more camera angles... some recaps used to be quite terrible in that regard.
They even stopped glossing over fights, guess we'll see Mr. Wolf more often then lol.

Sanderson

Sep 10, 2002
Hamburg, Germany
It shouldn't be for free, no. If Telekom is your provider, you'll get it for free. If you buy a season pass, it costs around 10 Euro per month. If you buy a monthly pass, it costs around 17 Euro per month.

Zamboni Parade

Mar 12, 2014
Germany
Apparently there was a problem where people that had paid couldn't log in.
The solution to this was to make the games available to anyone, subscriber or not :naughty:

It's only temporary though, by next weekend it might well be fixed.

Maverick41

Sponsor
Nov 9, 2005
Germany
Apparently there was a problem where people that had paid couldn't log in.
The solution to this was to make the games available to anyone, subscriber or not :naughty:

It's only temporary though, by next weekend it might well be fixed.

Well, if the fix that as quickly as a problem with my email a few years back, people might be able to watch half the season for free. :laugh:

All in all I am quite happy with the presentation of the games and the highlight videos.

LemmyUlanov55

4th line grinder
Apr 3, 2016
Krys Kolanos signs a PTO with Rosenheim, we'll see if that's a good idea. Hasn't played in more than a year and is riddled with injuries.

LemmyUlanov55

4th line grinder
Apr 3, 2016
Thomas Reichel played his first DEL 2 game last night, picking up his first point with an assist.

Maverick41

Sponsor
Nov 9, 2005
Germany
Thomas Reichel played his first DEL 2 game last night, picking up his first point with an assist.

As far as I could tell from the highlight video, Reichel got "sat down" during a board battle in the corner, but managed to push the puck to a teammate who then won his battle, skated the puck from the corner to the side of the net, passed it across to another teammate who scored on his second attempt after getting his own rebound.

KahunWOW

Apr 14, 2006
Germany
Kahun with a fun game yesterday. Scores the lone goal in regulation for Munich and then adds 3 goals in the shootout for a 2-1 win against Augsburg.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad