Del 14/15

Sanderson

Sep 10, 2002
Hamburg, Germany
Game 2 was definately better than the first one.

I haven't seen any numbers for that game yet, but I wouldn't expect it to be all that many. Game 1 was somewhere around 130k viewers or so, which is outstanding for the channel it is on (Servus TV is tiny when it comes to the german market), but pretty much irrelevant when it comes to ratings as a whole.

I think it's quite a bit more than it was when the league was only to be seen on pay-tv, but it's definately not something the common people will notice.

olliho

Apr 1, 2008
Game 2 was definately better than the first one.

I haven't seen any numbers for that game yet, but I wouldn't expect it to be all that many. Game 1 was somewhere around 130k viewers or so, which is outstanding for the channel it is on (Servus TV is tiny when it comes to the german market), but pretty much irrelevant when it comes to ratings as a whole.

I think it's quite a bit more than it was when the league was only to be seen on pay-tv, but it's definately not something the common people will notice.

The finals last year had 300k viewers @best, average 150k. It`s 1% market share.

Zamboni Parade

Mar 12, 2014
Germany
Hope Mauer isn't as badly injured as it looked and the broken leg rumours don't come true. Would be a shame if he had to miss the remaining games (and the WC)

GermanNuck

Jun 15, 2011
Germany
Almost forgot, best wishes and congrats to all Adler Mannheim Fans, really legit champions. :)

Now, although I feel like we have to rebuild our whole team, I hope that the next DEL final round is in cologne again.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad