George Richards DeFranks leaving Sun-Sentinel for Dallas

batting1k

Mar 3, 2013
Dwork new Panthers insider.

E3

Nothing he tweets is from an inside source. It's basically stuff that sounds like it's from a source but is blatantly obvious that it can be easily made up.

Here, let me try it myself:

"Hearing Panthers have interest in adding a top-4 defenseman. May or may not get done, but they've inquired about several around the league."

Well, no *bleep* sherlock. Of course they have interest in a top-4 dman, most teams in the NHL would love to add one! May or may not get done? Well yeah, a trade either happens or it doesn't! And they've inquired about several around the league? You mean just like every other team probably has too?

;)

SoupyFIN

#OneTerritory
Nov 7, 2011
Nothing he tweets is from an inside source. It's basically stuff that sounds like it's from a source but is blatantly obvious that it can be easily made up.

Here, let me try it myself:

"Hearing Panthers have interest in adding a top-4 defenseman. May or may not get done, but they've inquired about several around the league."

Well, no *bleep* sherlock. Of course they have interest in a top-4 dman, most teams in the NHL would love to add one! May or may not get done? Well yeah, a trade either happens or it doesn't! And they've inquired about several around the league? You mean just like every other team probably has too?

;)
6c3ddb6e4c78f70133d42acbb348eea5--the-doctor-doctor-who.jpg

I've said many times myself that he doesn't seem to have any connections.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad