GDT: Defending Stanley Cup Champs St. Louis Blues vs. NYR |Going For 8 in Manhattan|

Status
Not open for further replies.

2018-19 Cup Champs!
Sponsor
Mar 22, 2012
Good win on cruise control against what should’ve been a desperate hockey team.

Stelmacki

May 2, 2017
Lol refs helped the rangers keep that game close and their fans are blaming them.

TK 421

Barbashev eats babies pass it on
Sep 12, 2007
It looked like the Rangers lost their collective minds dealing with Parayko tonight, towards the end they must have targeted him 3-4 times.

Mike Liut

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 12, 2008
Teams know they are playing the cup champs and bring their ‘A’ game. Really great to see the Blues rise to the challenge night in and night out.

Reactions: Ridge1982

Spektre

Apr 10, 2010
Krynn
Blues play yet another ugly game and still get 2 points. The neutral zone turnovers were too many to count. I don’t know what’s more shocking, scoring the empty net goal or not giving up a 6v5 goal.

Blues try for 9 in a row against New Jersey

Stlblue50

Apr 17, 2019
The Blues were not sleepwalking....they played a hell of a game. Great team effort as a whole! The Rangers are right outside a playoff spot and this was one of their games in hand. Plus they are a really good home team

This is a Blues team full of players that care/have heart

Robb_K

Apr 26, 2007
NordHolandNethrlands
The Blues were not sleepwalking....they played a hell of a game. Great team effort as a whole! The Rangers are right outside a playoff spot and this was one of their games in hand. Plus they are a really good home team

This is a Blues team full of players that care/have heart
It seemed to me that The Blues were just going through the motions for the first 12-13 minutes of the game, but came alive right after The Rangers scored. And they played very hard the rest of the game, but for stretches here and there, after that, they couldn't hold onto the puck, and made a lot of weak and inaccurate passes. They looked like their timing was off, and were dumping the puck out of their zone at the first opportunity, rather than trying to skate it out under control. So, that statement that they might be fighting thr flu may be true. If so, that makes their stepping up their play in the last 2 periods, and all that hitting they did, all the more impressive.

Reactions: AVictoryDive

simon IC

Sponsor
Sep 8, 2007
Canada
I don't really get the comments about he Rangers Post Game Thread. I just quickly read it, and there many comments about how good the Blues are. They have good reason to like their teams effort tonight. They aren't good enough to beat us right now, but they have a lot of promising young talent. As for bitching about the officiating, that's a big so what. It's not like you don't see a lot of that here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->