Huberdeau - Barkov - Dadonov
Vatrano - Haula - Hoffman
Toninato - Wallmark - Connolly
Sceviour - Acciari - Pysyk

Weegar - Ekblad
Stillman - Stralman
Yandle - Matheson

Driedger/Montembeault

Need to keep winning because apparently the damn Avs won't stop winning.

Last edited:
Reactions: i aint Dunn yet

Reality Czech

Apr 17, 2017
Funny to me that you are hearing stories about Florida wanting to break up core since they haven't had success. Like the problem is Barkov, Huberday, and Ekblad rather than a dozen marginal players and crappy goaltending.

Or the fact that they gave away Marchessault due to their owner's cheapness. That would be a real shame if they can't find some success while they have Barkov, Huberdeau and Ekblad. That core should be good for some decent playoff runs at least.

TheGoldenGod

5 Star Man
Nov 8, 2017
Hopefully we see Sanford's good play translate back next to ROR. They looked okay last night. Perron has clearly come back down to earth. Only 2 goals / 2 PP points in his last 17 games...would like to see more from him.

I thought Schwartz - Schenn - Blais looked good last night. If we get Blais going again, that would be huge. Big presence when he's on his game.

Not too excited about Thomas playing with Steen and Bozak but it's had its moments.

Also, maybe give that 2nd PP unit 1st dibs. They've been carrying the PP for a while now...

Last edited:
Reactions: SwivelSchwartz

mw2noobbuster

Jun 28, 2016
Alberta, Canada
Hopefully we see Sanford's good play translate back next to ROR. They looked okay last night. Perron has clearly come back down to earth. Only 2 goals / 2 PP points in his last 17 games...would like to see more from him.

I thought Schwartz - Schenn - Blais looked good last night. If we get Blais going again, that would be huge. Big presence when he's on his game.

Not too excited about Thomas playing with Steen and Bozak but it's had its moments.

Also, maybe give that 2nd PP unit 1st dibs. They've been carrying the PP for a while now...
That's always the thing with having a lot of depth, players are going to have to play lower. Sanford, O'Reilly, Perron, Schwartz, and Schenn are all playing at a high level right now.

Alklha

Sep 7, 2011
Or the fact that they gave away Marchessault due to their owner's cheapness. That would be a real shame if they can't find some success while they have Barkov, Huberdeau and Ekblad. That core should be good for some decent playoff runs at least.
I don't think it was the owners cheapness, it was a ridiculous battle in their management. I don't remember the full details, but there was a point where the analytics department had a decent amount of control in their front office. Smith and Marchessault were two guys that the analytics department loved. Tallon came back into the picture, squeezed the analytics guys out and then was happy to use Marchessault to dump Smith. It was a huge mess.

And that ridiculous Bobrovskiy contract shows that Tallon shouldn't be there. Absolutely insane to give a 30-year-old .918 goalie, with no real playoff success, a $70m contract.

Ranksu

Crotch Academy ftw
Sponsor
Apr 28, 2014
Lapland
Hopefully Faulk isn't healthy yet. I liked our d-pair and how it has performed. Far more balanced now and clearly upgrade for PK pairs too.

Reactions: simon IC

BlueDream

Aug 30, 2011
Faulk will decide if he’s playing “after warmups.”

If the guy isn’t 100% just hold him out until Wednesday. Not rocket science. But I guess we gotta get him back in there for some reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad