Apr 21, 2019
Quesnel, B.C.
Your boys beating up the Ducks
Jake having a solid night
And also this happens​

Nice start to the week
C55706DF-1C59-41E6-A83D-D5C56AC04239.gif

mike1320

Blues win a dominant game! They just toyed with The Ducks. Ninth win in a row at home! Best record in The NHL (without Tarasenko, Parayko, and Blais!) Mighty impressive!

Mikkola looked very good again. Just about every player looked good in this one. :nod:
When everyone is healthy they are going to have some really difficult roster decisions to make. What a time to be alive.

Dbrownss

Jan 5, 2014
He’s certainly doing everything he needs to to stay in the lineup. I’m wondering now if maybe Berube expected him to play this well and that’s why he made the comments about it being the time for Mikkola to show he belongs.
I just dont see how he can be scratched, He's been so solid. Noticable but not flashy. He's not afraid to get involved in the Ozone either. With his minutes climbing, seems the coaches are trusting him more and more. I'd guess they'd scratch Bortuzzo

Reactions: Blueston

Mike Liut

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 12, 2008
I just dont see how he can be scratched, He's been so solid. Noticable but not flashy. He's not afraid to get involved in the Ozone either. With his minutes climbing, seems the coaches are trusting him more and more. I'd guess they'd scratch Bortuzzo

Bortuzzo has a nice role and Brings toughness, but Mikkola is definitely the better all around player.

Reactions: Dbrownss

Vincenzo Arelliti

He Can't Play Center
Oct 13, 2014
Lisle, IL
When healthy:

Schwartz Schenn Tarasenko
Perron O’Reilly Blais
Sundqvist Thomas Bozak
MacEachern Barbashev Steen

Ex: Kyrou, Sanford, Brouwer

Faulk Pietrangelo
Bouwmeester Parayko
Mikkola Dunn

Ex: Bortuzzo, Gunnarsson

Binnington
Allen

Now that is DEEEEEP.

Dunn-Mikkola could be an AMAZING bottom pairing.

Edit: De La Rose as another extra. Not to mention, Kostin as a black ace. We have an entire extra 4th line and three extra players that can play in the top-9 somewhat comfortably. Our extra dmen are both excellent bottom-pairing and Gunnar can even slide up into the top-4 if need be. Allen and Binnington are playing 1A/1B. It’s a good time to be a Blues fan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad