GDT: Defending Stanley Cup Champs St. Louis Blues vs. Dallas |Stars Stand Between 7 Straight Successes|

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheDizee

Trade Jordan Kyrou ASAP | ALWAYS RIGHT
Apr 5, 2014
good win all things considered. lost out on a ROW but the 1pt to dallas also f***s over colorado so w/e

WATTAGE4451

Jan 4, 2018
Allen saves them ALL!!! Blues win 4-3!!! I can't remember Allen ever stopping all attempts in a shootout. Thank goodness they got the 2 points, because they deserved to win this game.
I remember him doing it during one of his early years in tandem with elliot. I feel like he used to be decent at breakaways his first few years before he suddenly became terrible at them after elliots departure as he started biting immediately on all dekes. He was better tonight though

2018-19 Cup Champs!
Sponsor
Mar 22, 2012
Good win. Probably should’ve taken that in regulation but whatever. 7 in a row again. Crazy how good this team is. March schedule has only 2 playoffs teams in it. Could be a great month.

tfriede2

Aug 8, 2010
Allen was great tonight - maybe should have had the last one, but he had a good game and of course good shootout

Bluenatic

Fresh start
Aug 13, 2010
STL
I might be the first person in the history of the internet to get banned for trying to be positive and backing up a championship team.
It's just that you complain about anything anyone says out of frustration, and thinking said poster isn't a true fan. We let off steam in GAME DAY THREADS when we are in the moment. It's the Blues board, not the main board. You act like someone can't react to a bad play or blown coverage, and if do you aren't a Blues fan since they are one of the best teams in the league you shouldn't say what's on your mind if you're upset.

Itsnotatrap

Oct 6, 2013
Folks lock in when Jake Allen is bad, and it’s true that when Jake Allen is bad he’ll take you right out of games. It’s also true that more often than not, over the course of Jake Allen’s career, he has not been bad.

Reactions: 68Blues

shpongle falls

Ass Möde
Oct 1, 2014
The Night Train
Putting De la rose in the lineup over Kyrou isn't a knock on Kyrou I think Chief wanted some more size and defensive ability against the Stars lineup and I don't blame him. Kyrou's potential is enormous he'll be a lineup reg at some point.

Stupendous Yappi

Any famous last words? Not yet!
Sponsor
Aug 23, 2018
Erwin, TN
The breakaway by Benn and the 3 stops in the SO, Allen earned a point all by himself. Dallas is probably pleased to get a point. Is Colorado ever going to lose?

‘The Wild are poised to pass up Nashville.

Reactions: Vladys Gumption
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad