GDT: Defending Stanley Cup Champs St. Louis Blues vs. Chicago |You Again?|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bluenatic

Fresh start
Aug 13, 2010
STL
Awesome game for the good guys. Now let's hope the sharks can win tonight. I can't believe I just typed that shit

A Real Barn Burner

Apr 25, 2016
Go Sharks. Beat those Avs (do-do-dado-do-do)

Hmm...NBCSN didn’t even put together a women’s broadcast team for the late game? Seems kind of disingenuous.

They get actual play by play lol in the words of my 65 year old father during the blues game “Who taking the face off , who won the face off, who passed the puck, who shot the puck, who got checked”

Reactions: i aint Dunn yet

2018-19 Cup Champs!
Mar 22, 2012
Time to avoid the main boards. Jesus the takes on the Sunny play.
Lmao it’s hysterical. He gets leg whipped and tries to catch his balance and catches a guy in the face and suddenly he’s Tom Wilson. He couldn’t even see Boqvist.

Mike Liut

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 12, 2008
Blais was a beast tonight. That was playoff Blais. That’s why he needs to be in the lineup even when Tarasenko is back.

Reactions: Bluenatic

ezcreepin

Dec 5, 2016
Honestly can someone tell me if Sundqvist's "hit" is legal or not. Like the play is so weird and sure maybe he should look for where his hand goes, but he's literally flying up in the air trying to stop by using the boards and he threw his arm in Boqvist's direction. The butt end of his stick nailed him in the face incidentally, so I'm not even sure if that's a penalty or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad