GDT: Defending Stanley Cup Champs St. Louis Blues vs. Carolina| Eddy Gets His Ring|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stealth JD

Don't condescend me, man.
Sponsor
Jan 16, 2006
Bonita Springs, FL
Jeez...Carolina's defense looks nothing like it did the past few years. They're giving up repeated great chances...just one after another after another. Mrazek is getting zero help from his rearguards.

Reactions: Stupendous Yappi

Davimir Tarablad

Sep 16, 2015
I blame JK for these goals. He talked about the Blues not giving up many goals tonight going into the 3rd, and now we’ve given up 2 in the 3rd

Reactions: CoMoBlues

Bluesnatic27

Aug 5, 2011
Good to see Parayko chip in offensively.

The Blues are going to need another defenseman, besides Pietrangelo, to do so with more regularity. The Blues defense is key to any future run, but they need to be at least half as good offensively as defensively. Hopefully one of Dunn, Faulk, or Parayko can go on a nice little run from here.

Reactions: i aint Dunn yet

TK 421

Barbashev eats babies pass it on
Sep 12, 2007
Once again I take one of my kids to a game and it's a big win. My son got to see the curb stomping we put on the Devils where we scored 8 goals. Super fun game and watching your child get excited by Blues hockey is it's own kind of magic.

BlueDream

Aug 30, 2011
Once again I take one of my kids to a game and it's a big win. My son got to see the curb stomping we put on the Devils where we scored 8 goals. Super fun game and watching your child get excited by Blues hockey is it's own kind of magic.
Ok then buy tickets to Thursday’s game. Idk what you’re waiting for.

Reality Czech

Apr 17, 2017
Hahahaha, Sanford got mad at HF trolling him, now he's acting like a top 6 forward.

Yep, nice to see Berube's pateience with him pay off. Most fans wanted to jettison him, but he's proving that he belongs. And even getting PK time now? Yes, he did make that one ill-advised pass on the PK, but it's clear that Berube trusts him. Don't look now but the kid is on a 40-point pace.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad