GDT: Defending Stanley Cup Champs St. Louis Blues vs. Arizona |Something Marco This Way Comes|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robb_K

Apr 26, 2007
NordHolandNethrlands
Blues win! BLUES WIN!!!! They win their 2nd in a row, and Binnington gets his 2nd shutout in a row!!!! :vhappy::vhappy::vhappy::vhappy::vhappy: It was nice to see Scandella play well and throw his weight around, too. Kyrou and Thomas really played well, too.

Last edited:

Dbrownss

Jan 5, 2014
The guy kinda got overshadowed in the last couple of years playing on shirty teams. Played solid tonight. Tomorrow is a big test for him.
Yep, I had a knee jerk reaction to the trade because i knew Scandella went for a 4th from a team that is terrible defensively, so I just assumed he wasnt good anymore...then we gave up a 2nd minutes after the hyped Dillion went to Washington. After reading what Canadian and Buffalo fans had to say, I was hopeful. Then read that Army basically got the guy he wanted, I was happy with it.

Linkens Mastery

Conductor of the TankTown Express
Jan 15, 2014
Hyrule
I honestly don't see how we need Faulk. Dunn, Parayko, and Pietrangelo all have 4 or more points higher than Faulk. Hes a redundant offensive Defenseman that can't put up offense.

Joshuar56

Apr 11, 2019
Curious how many shots Parayko and Scandella allowed when they were on the ice together. Love Jay, but Scandella plays a more physical game. They’re gonna be nasty together. Especially when you consider that was their first game together.

Reactions: i aint Dunn yet
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad