GDT: Defending Stanley Cup Champions St. Louis Blues vs. Dallas Stars -- 7 PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

2018-19 Cup Champs!
Sponsor
Mar 22, 2012
Thought Binnington was a little shaky in the first, but he settled down big time and played a great game.

Reactions: Bendak
Apr 30, 2012
St. Louis, MO
Random note, is anyone else completely anticipating Blais having like a 50 point, 200 hit season and becoming an integral part of our team which makes us giddy until we realize it makes our cap situation next year even more of a “How the hell do we do this?”
I hope we have that problem. Because then it means our top six is absolutely ridiculous.

LBlues24

May 3, 2017
f*** Benn man. Someone needs to put his ass in his place. Either way, great third. Faulk looked real good, as did the ROR line. One down!

Ranksu

Crotch Academy ftw
Sponsor
Apr 28, 2014
Lapland
Tell you what, if Sammy Blais plays like this all year long we're going to have a really good one on our hands. Man what a game he played.
82 games and 82 + 0 = 82 points and 492 hits. That is pretty darn good.

I hope Blais stays healthy. His grinding game is filthy and most be really hard to play against. Last two games and Blais has 12 hits.

Ranksu

Crotch Academy ftw
Sponsor
Apr 28, 2014
Lapland
Just leaving the game.

Blais and Binnington were by far the best players on the ice.

Can’t say the same for Sanford.
Hmm, Sanford was really good playoffs. MacMac was pretty bad at pre-season games, but I'm fine if MacMac gets icetime, 'cus last season when MacMac played he looked in some games better than Blais. Speedy and hitting everybody.

Spektre

Apr 10, 2010
Krynn
Just leaving the game.

Blais and Binnington were by far the best players on the ice.

Can’t say the same for Sanford.

I was hoping making a difference at times in last years run would make Sanford work even harder and be consistent. Starting in training camp he just still looks like the same old guy. I think he winds up getting traded.

Novacain

Feb 24, 2012
Hmm, Sanford was really good playoffs. MacMac was pretty bad at pre-season games, but I'm fine if MacMac gets icetime, 'cus last season when MacMac played he looked in some games better than Blais. Speedy and hitting everybody.

Where is this narrative that Sanford was good in the playoffs come from? He had 4 points in 8 games, and the only reason he got on the ice after being benched early in the playoffs was injury. The one goal he scored was completely due to Perrons work.

I thought he was the worst forward we iced in the playoffs by a sizable margin, save for maaaaybe Fabbri. But I keep seeing people talk up his playoff run.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad