GDT: Defending Stanley Cup Champ St. Louis Blues vs. Pittsburgh| You Again?| NBCSN|

Status
Not open for further replies.

mk80

Jul 30, 2012
Not our night, good game played by the WilkesBarrie Scranton Penguins tonight. We can have our revenge against them in June

Blanick

Winter is coming
Sep 20, 2011
St. Louis
Oh well games like this are going to happen. Can't win them all.

Positives
- Binny played really well despite the goals given up.
- Schenn was our most dangerous offensive player tonight
- Barbashev played a strong game

Negatives
- Defensive zone exits were a mess all night
- Perron was awful with the puck tonight. Very poor decision making.
- Thomas was a turnover machine tonight, was being way to cute with puck.

Reactions: Zamadoo and mk80

TK 421

Barbashev eats babies pass it on
Sep 12, 2007
The officials flat out stole a good goal from us on top of buying that obvious dive. Not that it would have mattered because the Blues just played one of their worst games of the season.

Ranksu

Crotch Academy ftw
Sponsor
Apr 28, 2014
Lapland
4-1 in our last 5 games, we're fine. No need for this amount of gloom after one bad game.
yeah, we're fine. Just joking.

Its just frustrating to go sleep early night just for sleep some hours before game. Then see this and go to work. f*** man its depressing. I wanna punch somebody.

BlueDream

Aug 30, 2011
There are zero starting NHL goaltenders who want to take a week off in-season. You absolutely start losing game timing at the one week mark. Suggesting otherwise is absurd. Is a starter suddenly going to be terrible with a week off? Of course not. Is he going to lose any and all of the groove he was in? Of Course.
That is an absolutely stupid comment. Goalies take close to a week off (~5 days) all the time within seasons. 2 more days won’t make a difference and we see evidence of this with a guy like Allen himself.

Not to mention you should always ride the hot goalie that just posted a shutout.

If you can’t deal with a week off, you aren’t made for the NHL. Luckily Binnington wouldn’t be affected by it and you’re talking out of your ass.

Stlblue50

Apr 17, 2019
Love how Pitt goes down really easy to draw 3 straight calls and then screams at the refs after these last 2 legit penalties
I’m going to bump my previous post after the 2nd. This Pitt team is a Blackhawks clone and Nashville is a poor man’s Pitt/Hawks (when they were winning) team.

To me it’s embarrassing to watch. How the refs fall for it is beyond me. There was no words for the Schwartz goalie interference. It makes the league look like a complete joke

Robb_K

Apr 26, 2007
NordHolandNethrlands
Channel your anger into your work?:dunno:
Bad idea. If he slugs someone at work he'll be fired, sued for all the money he can make the rest of his life above a meagre existence level (e.g. no vodka money), and he'll be forced to see an anger management psychiatrist, and join an anger management self-help group, and follow an anger management programme. He'd be inside a straight jacket in no time, and miss the rest of The Blues' season, and miss seeing them repeat, winning The Stanley Cup once again! :naughty:

Reactions: i aint Dunn yet

Stlblue50

Apr 17, 2019
Oh and get Eddy O off the air. He called that soccer dive in the 3rd a savy veteran play!!!! He also thought the goalie interference call was a good call lol

Reactions: i aint Dunn yet

ChicagoBlues

Sentient
Oct 24, 2006
Bad idea. If he slugs someone at work he'll be fired, sued for all the money he can make the rest of his life above a meagre existence level (e.g. no vodka money), and he'll be forced to see an anger management psychiatrist, and join an anger management self-help group, and follow an anger management programme. He'd be inside a straight jacket in no time, and miss the rest of The Blues' season, and miss seeing them repeat, winning The Stanley Cup once again! :naughty:

Oh the joy!

Blanick

Winter is coming
Sep 20, 2011
St. Louis

Pretty sure this is a plot of some Adam Sandler movie.

Reactions: Ranksu
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad