GDT: Defending Stanley Cup Champ St. Louis Blues @ Dallas Pretenders

Status
Not open for further replies.

2018-19 Cup Champs!
Mar 22, 2012
Win with Jake in the net, on the road, without 5 regulars. Get dusted, Dallas. Definitely would welcome another playoff matchup with them.

Reactions: i aint Dunn yet

ezcreepin

Dec 5, 2016
Allen was great tonight, I don't know if he was bailing the team out, out of position, or just making great saves. Good effort by him. It looked like the ice was bad tonight, because Parayko kept falling down, but the defense was really good too. That 4th line though, holy shit. They were so good and dominate tonight, I can't explain it. Walker looked really really good and I feel for him not getting the goal, but if he keeps playing like that, he'll get one. All in all, a really good game by everyone.

Tupelo

Come On You Spurs
Nov 28, 2007
St. Louis
Vladi goes down, Blais steps up. Blais goes down, Sunny steps up. Sunny goes down, Barby steps up. Such amazing depth on this team. Sunny and Barby (our normal fourth liners) could easily step into some teams' top 6s. That's not even getting into how well some of the call ups have come in and played. Lots of credit goes to Army, Berube, and both the coaching and scouting staffs.

Itsnotatrap

Oct 6, 2013
Walker’s debut was beyond impressive. I saw his numbers and thought that was encouraging, but he played a complete game tonight. I honestly thought we were in for a tough loss tonight, but the team played well. Tons of credit to Allen too.

Spektre

Apr 10, 2010
Krynn
A really good game played all around, watching live I thought the Dallas goal was offsides but they never replayed a good angle.

Allen played well. Walker was full of ambition. He gives effort how I want Kostin and Kyrou to be when given the opportunity.

Back home to take on the Pens

Itsnotatrap

Oct 6, 2013
No one penalty taken either. I’ll be fine with it if Borts takes a few more games off. He was playing pretty well before getting suspended, but we took 5 of 6 points on the road.

WeWentBlues

May 3, 2017
Tonight's win was a testament to the hockey operations and coaching staff.

You wouldn't even know we were down 4 forwards and 2 D-men tonight. Such depth in this organization.

Bluesin7

Jan 29, 2014
I like Walker's speed and skill. Could easily be a good replacement for 2nd/3rd line if need be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad