Defencemen Rankings #6

Who is the 6th best defenceman in the league?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
Man that is a reputation vote on Pietrangelo if I've ever seen one. He was very good in the playoffs but was average to bad in the regular season.

Reactions: wintersej

burstnbloom

Mar 10, 2006
Clearly crowds are no good at lists. McAvoy is the next best on the list and if we are talking about last year, there are 3 guys already on this list that don't belong there over him.

Regal

Mar 12, 2010
Vancouver
Man that is a reputation vote on Pietrangelo if I've ever seen one. He was very good in the playoffs but was average to bad in the regular season.

I voted McAvoy in that spot, but I don't think a reputation vote is poor in that instance. New team in a weird shortened season with little practice time. It's understandable that he wasn't his usual self and his playoffs kind of show it was an aberration. He was very good in '20 and has been pretty consistent year to year until last year. I would imagine he'll be back to his usual self this coming season.

Reactions: teravaineSAROS

Albus Dumbledore

Master of Death
Mar 28, 2015
I feel like Morgan Rielly is gonna surprise people. He has been a bum recently. But for two seasons he was a solid two way player. Maybe contract year and not winning a round ever will motivate him.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad