Deconstruct the Oilers

Status
Not open for further replies.

matmik*

To say tonight's game is a disgrace is an understatement
Time to totally deconstruct the Oilers
Lowe should fired before day break, as gesture of good faith to fans of ?Edmonton
MacTavish should flush this team of most of its players ASAP, seriously
Few can play NHL hockey
Needless to say the current coach is a total incompetent
No greater evidence than tpnight where a totally talentless New Jersey team humiliates the Oilers at home
No pride, no sgrit, no brains
Deconstruction is the only answer
Maybe in time we aspire to achieve the mega ritzy of the Phoenix Coyotes
Stop deluding yourselves the team is rancid to the core

Joey Moss

Aug 29, 2008
The sad reality is that we need to blow it up and we know it's not even possible to do until the trade deadline/off-season many months from now. Depressing times.

La Bamba

Tier 2 Fan
Aug 23, 2009
I feel your frustration man buts it not even 3 games yet. If this goes on for 10 straight games then lets pull out the pitchforks

oilexport

Aug 29, 2010
give back your Oiler rings Kevin, you did not even earn them in the first place.

voxel

Testicle Terrorist
Feb 14, 2007
Florida
Let's get younger! Let's lose even more games! Blah. The team competes but simply is too raw. If we acquire any more players they'd better be vets.

Connor McOilers

We have the precious
Feb 16, 2013
Words simply can't describe how ridiculous people look making posts like this so early in to the season. No better than labelling us win the cup if we had started out 3-0 instead.

matmik*

And I've been right for these years
Oiler ineptitude starts with Lowe
Why do players feel the need for no accountability when Lowe is still elmployed
This team can always be deconstructed
Face the reality our "core" cannot play NHL hockey

oilexport

Aug 29, 2010
Words simply can't describe how ridiculous people look making posts like this so early in to the season. No better than labelling us win the cup if we had started out 3-0 instead.

words can't describe how ridiculous you sound. I have been pissed about this management (Lowe) for a while, like about 2 years.

You don't see what a piece of #hit this team is and for how long now ?

matmik*

Lowe is a fundamental cause of ths rot. why don't you concede the point?

The Bored Man

5-14-6-1
Jul 2, 2009
Edmonton

No argument from me on that.

matmik*

And just as I a gesture of trying to be accountable, can we at least fire Buchberger tomorrow morning?

Connor McOilers

We have the precious
Feb 16, 2013

So how many times does this guy need to make the exact same thread (that get's locked every time) before ban comes in to the equation?

words can't describe how ridiculous you sound. I have been pissed about this management (Lowe) for a while, like about 2 years.

You don't see what a piece of #hit this team is and for how long now ?

Yes, the oilers aren't a good team. That's not a surprise. We have lot's of reasons to be disappointed, but that doesn't make being overly dramatic 3 games in to a season with a new coach, captain, and multiple injuries any less idiotic. Start 0-3 and we need to blow it up and dump our 1st overalls? sure, that sounds rational...
I can't believe this is even a surprise to anyone, looking at our circumstances we were obviously bound to get off to a slow start.

matmik*

Do you really think this team won't be out of the playoff race after the first 10 games of the season?
And you say don't deconstruct this organization?

Hockey Nightmare

Oct 25, 2007
They just need to bench the prima donnas. They can start with Eberle and Schultz. Get in guys who are willing to take the hit and make the extra effort.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad