Deck hockey rinks in Pittsburgh?

Status
Not open for further replies.

NANDOAL

Aug 3, 2005
Pittsburgh, PA
I'm just seeing If anyone can help me with this. I'm 30 years old and have become addicted to hockey. I've played street/deck hockey when I was younger in Rhode Island. Ice hockey isn't an option right now, (can't skate at the moment) but I'd love deck hockey to satisfy me until I can on the ice. I live in Monroeville BTW about 13 miles east of Pittsburgh. I googled and googled and can't seem to be able to find any deck hockey rinks near me. Can anyone help?

cassius

Jul 23, 2004
NANDOAL said:
I'm just seeing If anyone can help me with this. I'm 30 years old and have become addicted to hockey. I've played street/deck hockey when I was younger in Rhode Island. Ice hockey isn't an option right now, (can't skate at the moment) but I'd love deck hockey to satisfy me until I can on the ice. I live in Monroeville BTW about 13 miles east of Pittsburgh. I googled and googled and can't seem to be able to find any deck hockey rinks near me. Can anyone help?
I live in Monroeville too (i'm at school right now in Rochester), but the best local deck hockey rink is in Penn Hills. Its right off center road its an indoor pool/2 outdoor decks/outdoor pool.

NANDOAL

Aug 3, 2005
Pittsburgh, PA

cassius

Jul 23, 2004
NANDOAL said:
Thanks. Went to both today. The rink in Murrysville is pretty sweet. And the North Hills rink is 5 minutes from my work.
Did you get a chance to check out the Penn Hills rink? Its definitely the closest to Monroeville (10-15 min drive).

SidTheKid32389

Aug 9, 2005
West Mifflin, PA
cassius said:
Did you get a chance to check out the Penn Hills rink? Its definitely the closest to Monroeville (10-15 min drive).

Yeah, I played there for the 1st time yesterday, everyone is really cool there, and is also a very nice place.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad