GDT: December 7th - Ottawa Senators @ Philadelphia Flyers - 13:00 EST

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sweatred

Erase me
Jan 28, 2019
Colin White on the PP is ridiculous.

He is executing nearly every play poorly. He is a turnover, line killing machine.

We saw hints of a poor off season training program all summer. His social media, his interviews etc never referenced any type of strength program. No news doesn’t mean bad news but in this case there is smoke and fire.

We are debating sending Brown down but White should be addressed first.

Answer

Dec 17, 2006
Edmonton
Laughton deserves it. guys an ugly looking coward. attaboy Tkachuk!

How is Laughton ugly? He is clearly better looking than Tkachuk.

Tkachuk is a tough boy by jumping Laughton when was on his knees (from behind), but wanted to part of him in the 1st period. That's some Steve Downie like punk s... pulled by Tkachuk

JungleBeat

Sep 10, 2016
Canada
That stuff might fly in a tanking season by Tkachuk but he better learn how to keep his cool when the team starts contending.

milkbag

Jul 31, 2018

Tkachuk is a tough boy by jumping Laughton when was on his knees (from behind), but wanted to part of him in the 1st period. That's some Steve Downie like punk s... pulled by Tkachuk

What'd you want Brady to do? Give him a kiss on the cheek and say 'please don't chirp at our bench like a douchenozzle and embellish when I give you a tap'?

Last edited:

Yotes4Cup

Dec 1, 2017

Laughton dived and then turtled. Tkachuk barely touched him. Run your mouth like that and you better see a reaction from somebody. Good on Tkachuk!

slamigo

Skate or Die!
Dec 25, 2007
Ottawa

Your facts are wrong. Laughton was asked to fight in the first and declined because he’s getting over a finger injury. NBD but maybe don’t keep running your mouth off if you also keep telling the other team you can’t fight. And then he chirped the bench and admitted that he knew he would be jumped after what he said.
It’s no big deal. These guys live for this and will settle up down the line.
Was a great game. Lots of action. And Geroux is practically a hero in Ottawa. Cheers

Reactions: Sweatred and Deku

Answer

Dec 17, 2006
Edmonton
Tkachuk acted like a sore loser because Laughton just scored the game winning goal few minutes ago-- 30 seconds to go, he cheaply crossed checked Laughton, and then like the punk he is, jumped him from behind (on a guy who was pretty much laying on the ice defense-less)

Flyers fans have a valid reason for wanting the worst for Tkachuk for what he did.

NHL should have a look at this and suspend him

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
Tkachuk acted like a sore loser because Laughton just scored the game winning goal few minutes ago-- 30 seconds to go, he cheaply crossed checked Laughton, and then like the punk he is, jumped him from behind (on a guy who was pretty much laying on the ice defense-less)

Flyers fans have a valid reason for wanting the worst for Tkachuk for what he did.

Apparently he made comments to the Sens bench.. Brady took exception to ... its no where close to suspension worthy

Reactions: h2 and Mack Attack

Answer

Dec 17, 2006
Edmonton
Apparently he made comments to the Sens bench.. Brady took exception to ... its no where close to suspension worthy
What comments did he made? Chirping is the part if the game and laughton backed it up by scoring the game winning goal. Tkachuk just wanted to goon it up when the game was over by taking cheap shots and act cowardly.

benjiv1

Mar 8, 2010
Ottawa
What comments did he made? Chirping is the part if the game and laughton backed it up by scoring the game winning goal. Tkachuk just wanted to goon it up when the game was over by taking cheap shots and act cowardly.

He refused to go in the first period, and chirped the bench after scoring the goal.

He knew what was coming.

2CHAINZ

Feb 27, 2008

I bet you were disgusted with Carkner when he went after Boyle too.

SpezDispenser

Aug 15, 2007

Goodness, give me a break. Don't chirp the bench if you don't want to get jumped. These are grown men, but both acted like kids, but let's not get carried away with suspensions lol.

SpezDispenser

Aug 15, 2007
And have you ever seen a player admire his pass like Konecty did? Holy moly...look at my pass, I say LOOK AT MY *bang*.

EDIT: I realize in that description of the play, it's interference, but it was a *little* closer than that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad