GDT: December 7th - Ottawa Senators @ Philadelphia Flyers - 13:00 EST

Status
Not open for further replies.

jbeck5

Jan 26, 2009
What comments did he made? Chirping is the part if the game and laughton backed it up by scoring the game winning goal. Tkachuk just wanted to goon it up when the game was over by taking cheap shots and act cowardly.

He didn't back up shit yet. He turtled. That's not backing up fighting words. You do that with a fight and a fight only. We're waiting. Let's see how much of a coward your boy is.

BonkTastic

ಠ_ಠ
Nov 9, 2010
Parts Unknown
Don't chirp the bench if you don't want to get jumped.

Oh man, I used to chirp the opposing bench whenever a good opportunity came up when we needed a goal, because I was never a goal scorer (stay-at-home defenceman here), and knew if I could get the other team to focus on me, it'd give our actual goal-scorers a bit more room.

It worked, like, basically 100% of the time. Chirp the bench, draw 2-on-1s against me, free up the winger on our team. Of course... It helped that I'm 6'3"/260, so I can take it, but the moral of the story here is if you chirp the bench, you better know that it's coming back at you later in the game. It's basically a guarantee.

Bileur

Jun 15, 2004
Ottawa
Lol. Ya been a colts fan for years and years. Rough times with Luck retiring. Don’t think Jacoby is our guy. Would like to see what Chad Kelly can do personally.

Yeah that was really unfortunate for the Colts.

Brissett looked pretty good today but I get what you’re saying.

I’m a bucs fan though so it’s a pretty good outcome.

Reactions: tardigrade81

Wondercarrot

By The Power of Canadian Tire Centre
Jul 2, 2002
What comments did he made? Chirping is the part if the game and laughton backed it up by scoring the game winning goal. Tkachuk just wanted to goon it up when the game was over by taking cheap shots and act cowardly.

lol, Laughton pulled a full gainer off the board so tkachuk decided to get the extra two and pile on that little baby. You don’t think he had Pageau a blindside in the back of his head?
Also welcome to hockey, you run your mouth and cheap shot guys you better be ready.
When did the Flyers & their fans turn into The Broad Street Cream Puffs?
[mod]

Last edited:

Cosmix

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 24, 2011
Ottawa
I think the Senators need quite a few more physical players who can handle the policeman role. Not goons but bigger guys who can handle the crap when required. I would really enjoy having guys like Carkner, Reaves, Nial , etc. available on the 4th line and 3rd pairing.

tardigrade81

Jun 12, 2019
Saskatchewan

I don’t see too many Bucs fans. I quietly always root for them to have a solid season! Been a little while since your boys have been in the playoffs. But pretty tough to win a division right now with the saints in it.

devbouz12

Eugene's dad
Jan 15, 2012
I think the Senators need quite a few more physical players who can handle the policeman role. Not goons but bigger guys who can handle the crap when required. I would really enjoy having guys like Carkner, Reaves, Nial , etc. available on the 4th line and 3rd pairing.
You don't see lineups like that in 2019

God Says No

Mar 16, 2012

Who's going to bully them?

c_mak

Jan 15, 2004
Waterloo
I love Tkachuk. Full man crush no sense denying it What this guys brings is something Ottawa has never had. Beat you in the alley or beat you one the ice. Laughton got what he deserved. Don't want to get face punched don't chirp the bench

Reactions: ReginKarlssonLehner

ReginKarlssonLehner

Let's Win It All
May 3, 2010
Dubai Marina
Well colts lost too. My weekend of failing teams lol.

Ugh, trust me brother.

Unfortunate? Un.. fortunate? A year removed from being in MVP talks, retires suddenly when we finally have an offensive line and great complementary team. Think absolutely tragic. It was absolutely tragic. I feel for Luck and understand his wish but that was a horrific blow. Picture EK leaving in 2014/2015 type of deal.

Also, theres some real hardcore Colts fans among these forums lol, I avoid this place too for Colts spoilers.

Reactions: tardigrade81
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad