Decade: Team Europe Vs Team North America

Who would win?

• Europe

• North America

Results are only viewable after voting.

JungleBeat

Sep 10, 2016
Canada
Players that were draft eligible since 2010 to now. Each team has four players in the top ten of scoring with team Europe having three in the top 5. Let me know if any changes that should be done.

Panarin - Draisaitl - Kucherov
Aho - Barkov - Pasternak
Rantanen - Pettersson - Laine
Kuznetsov - Zibanejad - Tarasenko

Heiskanen - Dahlin
Klingberg - Sergachev
Klefbom - Provorov

Vasilevskiy

MacKinnon - McDavid - Seguin
Matthews - Eichel - Marner
Hall - Scheifele - M.Tkachuk
Huberdeau - Point - Konecny

Chabot - Jones
Rielly- Hamilton
Hughes - Makar

Gibson

Halla

Jan 28, 2016
both teams are stacked up front but NA absolutely hammers Europe on D. If they were from NA Heiskanen would be the only lock, Provorov would probably make it and Dahlin would be the #7

CatchyTune

JOHN TAVARES IS A MAPLE LEAF
Jan 8, 2016
Ontario
both teams are stacked up front but NA absolutely hammers Europe on D. If they were from NA Heiskanen would be the only lock, Provorov would probably make it and Dahlin would be the #7
I agree, combine the defenses and NA's top 4 doesnt change, Europes top pair probably becomes NA's bottom pair.

I would also probably rather have Gibson in my net as well, I cant blame him for his stats not looking pretty on a horrible team. He is incredible.

ESH

Jun 19, 2011
I need more context. Should I be voting based on how all of these players are performing recently or should I be voting on how they’ve performed at their very best?

Also can I make my own teams for this or am I just supposed to vote between the 2 teams you made?

Bluesguru

Aug 10, 2014
St. Louis
Team Europe would win. More explosive. I guarantee that PP would be unstoppable. More fire power than the NA team. No doubt in my mind.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lambo

The Red Line

Oct 11, 2010
I actually like the teams a lot as constructed, very close comparison. I have the forwards basically exactly equal. The goalies are equal. Defense is definitely weighted a bit in NA's favor, that's the difference for me.

CanadienShark

Dec 18, 2012
I'm voting NA, but this is as close as can be. Literally comparing each line head to head, and I could see them all going either way.

Northern Avs Fan

May 27, 2019
I like team North America in this comp.

Slightly better defence and I like their group of forwards a little bit more. They can put together a better shutdown 4th line and have McDavid and MacKinnon on the 1st line.

I’d roll with this lineup.

MacKinnon - McDavid - Kane
Marchand - Crosby - Matthews
Huberdeau - Eichel - Marner
Tkachuk - Couturier - Stone

Chabot - Jones
Slavin - Pietrangelo
Hughes - Makar

Hellebuyck
Gibson

Reactions: Bluesguru

lauraP

Aug 4, 2019
it's close but i like NA D better right now and you can't argue with a team that's got Mcdavid matthews Mack and eichel but down the road if Heiskanen dahlin and Provorov hit their potential look out. would like to bump this thread in a couple of years, would be very fun to look at !

CanadienShark

Dec 18, 2012
I like team North America in this comp.

Slightly better defence and I like their group of forwards a little bit more. They can put together a better shutdown 4th line and have McDavid and MacKinnon on the 1st line.

I’d roll with this lineup.

MacKinnon - McDavid - Kane
Marchand - Crosby - Matthews
Huberdeau - Eichel - Marner
Tkachuk - Couturier - Stone

Chabot - Jones
Slavin - Pietrangelo
Hughes - Makar

Hellebuyck
Gibson
It's for players drafted 2010-now.

Reactions: Northern Avs Fan

wetcoast

Nov 20, 2018

I think both dman groups are really close actually.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad