Injury Report: Dec. 28: Mason (back) could be activated from IR and play at Arizona Dec. 29

Striiker

Earthquake Survivor
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
Toronto and Winnipeg have their issues, but they are tied for 14th in the league.

By easier game I mean that the Flyers dominated pretty much the whole game after the first two goals against in Toronto, in Winnipeg it was back and forth until the end and the Flyers didn't look as good.

MiamiScreamingEagles

Global Moderator
Jan 17, 2004
^ On the bench when?

---------------------

Separately, his ongoing concern...

http://nbcphiladelphia.csnphilly.co...y?extpar=csnph&_osource=SocialFlowTwt_PHBrand

Mason said he will incorporate a little more warmup stretches to prevent his back from seizing again, but he is not changing his daily routine to any degree.

He also agreed that this is something that could flare up in the future because he’s already incurred the injury once.

“I’m not a doctor but just like any injury, once you’ve had an injury, you’re more susceptible to having it again,” he said. “But as I said [Saturday], our training staff did a great job getting me back. We’re not too worried about it.”

Mason is using heating cream on his back to keep it warm during practice.

He said the one thing he needed work on was hard, quick shots that required quick reactions. That happened during Sunday’s practice.

Larry44

#FireTortsNOW
Mar 1, 2002
^ On the bench when?

---------------------

Separately, his ongoing concern...

“I’m not a doctor but just like any injury, once you’ve had an injury, you’re more susceptible to having it again,†he said. “But as I said [Saturday], our training staff did a great job getting me back. We’re not too worried about it.â€

Hmph, what does he know?

RJ8812*

I'd go with Emery anyways. No sense rushing Mason back in. Mason can start the next one

Larry44

#FireTortsNOW
Mar 1, 2002
I'd go with Emery anyways. No sense rushing Mason back in. Mason can start the next one

I'm torn. Ray has played well and they've been winning but realistically they need a Mason hotstreak right now to even think about the playoffs. They need to win out on this roadtrip and run the next homestand and Mase could do that.

Richi

Oct 20, 2013
Somewhat OT, but does Zepp have to clear waivers in order to be demoted?

RJ8812*

Somewhat OT, but does Zepp have to clear waivers in order to be demoted?

I don't think so because I think Zepp's call-up was deemed an emergency

besides, why would anyone claim him? GMs, unlike fans, don't think this guy is a future NHLer after one mediocre start

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad