Injury Report: Dec. 27: Ryan White conditioning stint in AHL [Aug. 27: left pectoral muscle surgery]

Nvxs07

Aug 1, 2014
I don't know about you guys but

PEB/White/Rinaldo sounds kind of promising. Trying to be optimistic here:D

Curufinwe

Feb 28, 2013
PEB-Couturier-Read
Umberger-White-Rinaldo

sounds even better. Umberger has played better recently, but he just doesn't ever look like scoring points.

Nvxs07

Aug 1, 2014
PEB-Couturier-Read
Umberger-White-Rinaldo

sounds even better. Umberger has played better recently, but he just doesn't ever look like scoring points.

Absolutely, I feel like PEB could put up more after the new year. I've talked to him numerous times, He's given me one of his jerseys and he signed it. Really good dude. He said it's so different here, Plus with him getting flopped around the lineup he is having a hard time building chemistry and keeping his confidence up. Crappy situation forsure.

Curufinwe

Feb 28, 2013
Absolutely, I feel like PEB could put up more after the new year. I've talked to him numerous times, He's given me one of his jerseys and he signed it.

That's great.

He definitely deserves a chance to show his offensive skills.

MiamiScreamingEagles

Global Moderator
Jan 17, 2004
Dec. 13: Steve Coates on radio "I think it is any day now. He's been practicing very, very hard."

Still no word on whether White will get game action in the AHL or be activated to the Flyers' roster.

SgtJoseph*

Looking forward to him playing..........I liked our club signing him , because we need some grit on this club !

Gert B Frobe

Nov 18, 2003
Chester County
He will definitely improve the 4th line. He has decent hands and skates very well. Hope he doesn't take stupid penalties getting too amped up to be back. VV plays a good defensive game but offers literally nothing else. We all know there's no chance Rinaldo sits.

Rebels57

Former Flyers fan
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
He will definitely improve the 4th line. He has decent hands and skates very well. Hope he doesn't take stupid penalties getting too amped up to be back. VV plays a good defensive game but offers literally nothing else. We all know there's no chance Rinaldo sits.

I dunno. Our PK is wretched this year while being penalized less. They were great last year while being penalized more. Maybe they need more in-game practice? :laugh:

Either way, i'm excited to see what White brings to the table over VandeVelde.

Ghosts Beer

I saw Goody Fletcher with the Devil!
Feb 10, 2014

I'm not sure about White skating "very well."

Pretty sure his skating is why Montreal let him go.

Might not be noticeable on this team, though.

Domino666

“20 years away”
Aug 18, 2011
I'm not sure about White skating "very well."

Pretty sure his skating is why Montreal let him go.

Might not be noticeable on this team, though.

In all fairness Montreal is a very fast team, the Flyers on the other hand not so much

Rebels57

Former Flyers fan
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
Just when the 4th line finds a rhythym with Bellemare, Lecavalier, and VandeVelde..here comes another guy coming back from injury to throw things off..same thing happened with our defense earlier in the season.

Rebels57

Former Flyers fan
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
so you wouldn't take White over VV?
VV brings little to nothing to the table. White provided he is healthy is an upgrade over VV.

He's also a major liability to put one of the worst penalty kills in the league shorthanded. The 4th line has been one of the best lines the last 3 games or so. I'd keep rolling with it until it falls off, then i'd give White his shot.

KrazyKat

May 27, 2013
Vancouver
Raffl-Giroux-Voracek
Schenn-Laughton-Simmonds
Umberger-Couturier-Read
Bellemare-White-Lecavalier

Del Zotto-Streit
Macdonald-Schenn
Coburn - Schultz
Grossmann

Grossmann should be waiting for someone to have a cold streak and then go in and play! There is no way Del Zotto keeps sitting.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->