Dec 21 WINGS VS LEAFS

ACC1224

Super Elite, Passing ALL Tests since 2002
Aug 19, 2002
Depends on where you're coming from and need to get back to.

I always drive in because once the game is over I just want to get home, not wait for a train.

malliabu

Jul 24, 2007
Toronto
The closer you park to the ACC the more expensive it is and the more of a pain it is to actually get out of that parking lot (in my experiences). I don't know of any cheap parking in the area but there may be some.

Any time I go down I'll park HERE. It only costs $4 after 6pm (maybe 5pm) and that'll cover you until 6am. From there you have a few options:

- Walk for 20-25 minutes....on December 21st
- Public transport. Still takes around 25 minutes but has a little less walking involved.
- Cab. I usually take this option. I'll walk down to Queen St and Soho St (no more than 5 minutes) and get a cab there. It should only cost ~$10. Or you could just keep walking East towards University Ave (10ish minutes) and get a cab from there and save a couple bucks.

I'd rather pay the couple extra bucks total and take the cab route than deal with sitting in a parking lot.

Confucius

There is no try, Just do
Feb 8, 2009
Toronto
If you're coming from out of town just showup early and park across the street (25 bucks) there really is no need to rush out of the area after the game. Walk around maple Leaf square get some street meat on front st. Have a coffee stroll around, it's safe down there it's not the type of area you want to leave as soon as possible.

LeafsNation75

Jan 15, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Whenever I go to a Leafs game I park at Brookfield Place. Plus on weekends when parking there you can pay the weekend rate until a specifc time. So if you park early enough you won't be forced to pay the event parking rate which is $20 or more.

wulfio*

I am coming in from out of town for the Dec 21 game....what is easiest way to get in and out.....park nearby or park somewhere and take the go train, bus, subway?

depends how drunk you want to be

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad