Value of: Debrincat

Apathetic

Oct 29, 2010
Downtown
this is a false narrative about debrincat just because his stature.

Debrincat is pretty fearless and he goes to the dirty areas and hangs out in the slot as much as anyone, which is what makes him such a pure goal scorer

just because he isnt out there throwing his body around doesnt mean he will disappear in the playoffs, Debrincat makes his money in the high danger areas, not the perimeter

I remember watching him as a 16 year old in the OHL playoffs. Nurse tried to play him physical and he just rose to the challenge, was really something to watch. Kid is going to be a playoff performer.

Space umpire

Nov 15, 2018
Cocoa Beach, Florida
At some point mods need to look at some of these things and block people from creating threads. Maybe the length can increase with each infraction. ... D-cat isn't for sale. No GM would even call to ask. Somebody close this.

Bubba88

Toews = Savior
Nov 8, 2009
Bavaria
EDM 8th ov
Edm 2020 1st
Puljujavri
Bouchard
Lucic cap

Debrincat
Saad

Hawks give up best piece in hope any of the offered pieces becomes as good as said piece. Then you add Lucic? Really?
Hawks have enough good young RHD and could have had Bouchard but wanted Boqvist over him already. Puljujarvi seems more like a bust than valuable piece. 8th is nice and 2020 could be 1st overall with this lottery :D

That's a gamble not worth taking.... while you want to unload Lucic without taking Seabrook back.

saluki

Nov 18, 2017
This is obviously a "throw it out there" thread but it got me thinking.

What would the Hawks take for him?

They don't need D prospects, especially if the draft goes as most think it will. What top 6 player available in a trade would be better? Maybe the Hawks take one of the top 2 picks for him?

I think he's pretty much untouchable outside of a massive overpay for a variety of reasons.

Rick C137

Jun 5, 2018
Great. A “hawks fan” who I’ve never seen post on the hawks board trying move one of the pieces that zero hawks fans want to move.

This should go well.
I'M curious on what kind of return you think you can get for a 5'6" Dabrincat.

what would you ask from MTL ( even from our core) just go free-roam and ask us what you think is deserved.
The kid is 21 and would have lead your team in both goals and points (pretty sizable lead in goals too) and you really wanna try and diminish his value by playing the size card? :laugh:

If I’m being honest even a free-roam deal there’s absolutely no way MTL could even swing a DeBrincat trade without it being something heavily one sided as there’s no singular asset on MTL that I covet more than DeBrincat. Dude has scored goals at an elite rate at every level and has proven he can do it in the NHL too. You don’t just give that away. It would take a massive offer to get DeBrincat out of a Blackhawks jersey.

Reactions: AmericanDream

KlefDown

I adore Soli
May 2, 2014
I would have offered McDavid but hawks fans made it clear that he is an untouchable
Shame really

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->