Deadpool 2

kmart

Jan 23, 2008
didnt like it... but i am turned off generally by anything that has superpowers in it.

Neutrinos

Sep 23, 2016
I really enjoyed the film, but was extremely disappointed with how they chose to write Juggernaut

Juggs isn't a mutant, so he wouldn't be vulnerable to one of those collars. How exactly was he being held prisoner?

And then on top of that, they had Colossus hold his own in a fight with him?

That's just lazy writing!

beowulf

Not a nice guy.
Jan 29, 2005
Ottawa
I really enjoyed the film, but was extremely disappointed with how they chose to write Juggernaut

Juggs isn't a mutant, so he wouldn't be vulnerable to one of those collars. How exactly was he being held prisoner?

Let's face it they were not going to get into all the mystical stuff that made him what he is in the comics. Usually in the comics he would beat Colossus except when the tables were turned and Colossus became the Avatar of Cyttorak. It's also not uncommon for the cinematic version of characters to be slightly different, more or less powerful, than their comic incarnations.

BigBadBruins7708

Dec 11, 2017
Las Vegas

they play around with characters' strength all the time in the movies.

for example, in the MCU Scarlet Witch is vastly underpowered compared to the comics.

LarKing

Sep 2, 2012
Michigan
they play around with characters' strength all the time in the movies.

for example, in the MCU Scarlet Witch is vastly underpowered compared to the comics.

She’s underpowered compared to the comics? She seems like she’s one of the most powerful in the movies and like she still has more potential.

BigBadBruins7708

Dec 11, 2017
Las Vegas
She’s underpowered compared to the comics? She seems like she’s one of the most powerful in the movies and like she still has more potential.

she has the ability to alter reality across the universe.

she created an entirely new reality and eliminated every mutant simply by uttering 1 sentence.

comic book Scarlet Witch is on another level of power than her MCU version.

LarKing

Sep 2, 2012
Michigan
she has the ability to alter reality across the universe.

she created an entirely new reality and eliminated every mutant simply by uttering 1 sentence.

comic book Scarlet Witch is on another level of power than her MCU version.

Yeah that sounds way too overpowered. I’m glad that’s not a thing in the movies.

The Macho King

Back* to Back** World Champion
Jun 22, 2011
She can literally change reality.

I do wonder where her powers would rank on the power scale of the Marvel universe. Normally strength is rated in Hulk-comparisons, but her powers are pretty different than most of the Marvel roster.

BigBadBruins7708

Dec 11, 2017
Las Vegas
She can literally change reality.

I do wonder where her powers would rank on the power scale of the Marvel universe. Normally strength is rated in Hulk-comparisons, but her powers are pretty different than most of the Marvel roster.

when she is on the villain side of things it takes all of the Avengers to eventually control her (and killed them in 1 story line). She has beaten and "killed" the dark phoenix force. Changed reality to eliminate all mutants from every existing with 1 sentence.

idk if she's considered powerful on the level of a galactus or living tribunal, but among those in the MCU she is probably the most powerful

beowulf

Not a nice guy.
Jan 29, 2005
Ottawa
It's kind of weird with her as she is not considered an Omega level mutant but Jean Grey is.

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
Movie is winding down now at theaters and looks like it will gross less both domestically and internationally then first film

Film was still a hit for studio but you gotta imagine they are disappointed as it had twice the budget of original , larger theater release and a lot of expectations would be that it would outperform original

Infinity War and Solo can take some blame for potentially hurting it somewhat at box office potentially draining some of the theater crowds who may have flocked to movie had those options not come out at similar time

Bryanbryoil

Pray For Ukraine
Sep 13, 2004
Movie is winding down now at theaters and looks like it will gross less both domestically and internationally then first film

Film was still a hit for studio but you gotta imagine they are disappointed as it had twice the budget of original , larger theater release and a lot of expectations would be that it would outperform original

Infinity War and Solo can take some blame for potentially hurting it somewhat at box office potentially draining some of the theater crowds who may have flocked to movie had those options not come out at similar time

Have they released a date when it's supposed to hit DVD/Blue Ray? I wanted to hit it in the theater but didn't have the time to.

Sniper99

Jan 12, 2011
Edmonton
Finally saw this Sunday night, I enjoyed it, after telling 4 little punks to shut the F-Up during the beginning of the movie. Scared the **** out of them I dont even think they saw me in the theater when they walked in LOL

Reactions: HFBCommenter

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
Just finished watching the Super Duper Unrated Cut, which is about 15 minutes longer than the theater version. Addes scenes were mostly Russell arriving at the Essex Home and more of the mid-credits stuff.

RobBrown4PM

Pringles?
Oct 12, 2009
Loved every minute of it. Thought they did the juggernaut justice after the abomination that was X3 juggernaut

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad