Confirmed with Link: De La Rose re-signed 2 years (900K)

Redux91

I do Three bullets.
Sep 5, 2006
Kirkland, Montreal
good for him, curious as to what danault salary will be, people keep saying 3 mill and i think theyre absolutely crazy thinking that

BLNY

Aug 3, 2004
Dartmouth, NS
It's a good deal for DLR and the club. He showed some signs in the second half last year. If he regresses, they can dump him and the whole contract.

L4br3cqu3

Matter of principle.
Sponsor
May 5, 2002
La Tuque
so many bodies... likely to end up watching from the press box, eating lower-priced hot-dogs.

Did show good things at C in the second half of last season, in case you didn't see him.

He's at the very least our 4th line C, won't be scratched.

Rockomax

Jan 16, 2007
Mtl
Cue the outrage that he has been signed and Danault still doesn't have a contract yet. RDS people are probably rubbing their hands together hoping Danault files for arbitration.

muzion

Oct 5, 2007
St-Hubert, Québec
Did show good things at C in the second half of last season, in case you didn't see him.

He's at the very least our 4th line C, won't be scratched.
Peca is paid more and can make an offensive play. I believe he will be given an opportunity before him. If Bergevin/Julien are going to risk losing their job, it won't be on the shoulders of De La Rose.

L4br3cqu3

Matter of principle.
Sponsor
May 5, 2002
La Tuque
Peca is paid more and can make an offensive play. I believe he will be given an opportunity before him. If Bergevin/Julien are going to risk losing their job, it won't be on the shoulders of De La Rose.

It won't be on the shoulders of any bottom-6er, Peca included.

Reactions: Tyson

L4br3cqu3

Matter of principle.
Sponsor
May 5, 2002
La Tuque
When we trade Pacioretty we'll have a team full of bottom-6ers.

Come on, Drouin, Domi, Gallagher, at the very least are not.

But yeah looks bleak otherwise.

This season is pretty much lost though, so no big deal.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->