TV: DC's Crisis On Infinite Earths crossover (CW) HOLY CRIMSON SKIES OF DEATH!

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
WNcgORa.jpg

Last edited:

Caeldan

Whippet Whisperer
Jun 21, 2008
How many arrowverse shows are involved this year? Flash, Arrow, Supergirl, Legends of Tomorrow, are there any others?

I've typically only followed Flash (though the end of last season was painful to get through), and usually struggle with finding ways to watch the crossover properly.

BrockLobster

Feb 11, 2013
Long Beach, NY
How many arrowverse shows are involved this year? Flash, Arrow, Supergirl, Legends of Tomorrow, are there any others?

I've typically only followed Flash (though the end of last season was painful to get through), and usually struggle with finding ways to watch the crossover properly.

Black lightning and batwoman as well.

Caeldan

Whippet Whisperer
Jun 21, 2008
Crisis on Infinite Earths kicks off on Sunday, December 8 on Supergirl, runs through a Monday episode of Batwoman and that Tuesday’s episode of The Flash. That will be the midseason cliffhanger, as the shows go on hiatus for the holidays and return on January 14 to finish out the event with the midseason premiere of Arrow and a "special episode" of Legends of Tomorrow, which launches as a midseason series this year and so will not have an episode on the air before the Crisis.

Putting this here so I have somewhere to reference it later.

But putting a mid-season break in the middle of the crossover episodes ><

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
Crisis on Infinite Earths kicks off on Sunday, December 8 on Supergirl, runs through a Monday episode of Batwoman and that Tuesday’s episode of The Flash. That will be the midseason cliffhanger, as the shows go on hiatus for the holidays and return on January 14 to finish out the event with the midseason premiere of Arrow and a "special episode" of Legends of Tomorrow, which launches as a midseason series this year and so will not have an episode on the air before the Crisis.

Putting this here so I have somewhere to reference it later.

But putting a mid-season break in the middle of the crossover episodes ><

I think they had one last year or the one before that.

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
Only sorta tangentially related to this, but the CW is working on a new spinoff show centered around Tyler Hoechlin's Clark/Superman and Elisabeth Tulloch's Lois Lane.

I'm intrigued. I'll be even more on board if they can get Jon Cryer as a regular playing Lex.

David71

Dec 27, 2008
vancouver
cant wait for the crossover episodes. have been binge watching supergirl for the past month or so. just finished season 3. now starting season 4. all caught up on arrow. took me 2 weeks to finished seasons 6/7. had to rewatch to remmber what happened. don't watch legends. stopped flash for a bit might have to continue watching the current seasons

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
I've been rewatching Smallville for the last couple of months after finding out that Welling & Durance were going to guest on this (even though I know they likely are going to be in it for like 5-10 minutes and not do anything of major significance). I forgot how much I could both enjoy some parts of it and be infuriated by others.

My concern for this crossover is that it's going to serve as the sacrificial lamb for the story. That we're going to see the heroes pop up on the Smallville Earth, interact with their Clark/Lois, and then the Anti-Monitor torches their reality to show us that things are serious. Bringing the show back for a big fanservicey moment just to use it for the gut-punch is a cheap ploy and would seem kind of petty in a "we're wiping out the existence of the show that's not part of our ouvre but paved the way for everything we've done" sort of way.

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
Part 2 two was even better! Loved seeing Tom Welling. And damn does Brandon Routh kill it as Superman. Conroy's Batman as the one that snapped and began killing and couldn't stop...

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
IF he is he is keeping close to chest

He was in Vancouver visiting friends. He shot a movie and TV series in Vancouver and goes back two or three times a year--he also owns a house in West Van that he rents out to movie companies needing a place for an actor to stay

And there he is!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad