DAZN App

Hammettf2b

oldmanyellsatcloud.jpg
Jul 9, 2012
So California
Was wondering if anyone has any experience with this service, specifically in the US because if I'm not mistaken, you get more content outside of the US. In the US you only get boxing and Bellator. I'm a boxing fan of the big names, thats about it. Do they show all the big fights? As far as MMA, i'm not familiar with Bellator. If it had UFC it would be worth it no doubt for me. Do you like it? Is it worth $20 a month?

pistolpete11

Apr 27, 2013
I don't have it nor am I a boxing fan, but my understanding is that they only show the fights of the guys they have signed. They have a bunch of big names like Joshua, Canelo, and GGG, but guys like Pac, Wilder, Fury, etc. are with Showtime, ESPN, etc. So some of those fights that should happen, might not or at the very least will be harder to put together with 2 promoters.

Bellator has some good fighters, but they are way behind the UFC IMO. Like Bader is their LHW and HW champ, but he was a Tier 2 LHW in the UFC. I like what they are doing with the tournaments, but the talent just isn't there. At the top end or depth. A lot of their big names are washed up/should be retired former UFC stars. So if you want to see those type of fights plus the occasional good fight, then it might be worth it.

I think/hope the UFC eventually goes this route, though. $20/month for ESPN+ and you get all of the cards, including the PPV. $5/month for ESPN+ plus the $60 for every PPV is just too much. It's either pricing people out or forcing them to stream it illegally IMO.

The Drop

Rain Drop, Drop Top
Jul 12, 2015
Vancouver
If you’re ok with the feed being 20secs behind the feed everyone else sees (tv), then it isnt bad. Just don’t go on social media

Reactions: Roman Fell

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad