Days since Sens Incident

Status
Not open for further replies.

SensTwitter

Aug 8, 2018
Yeah reading that is pretty much a confirmation that many people are actually just dumb.

Nah. It was me (Craig). Because of rookie camp, the rookie tournament in Laval, training camp, fan fest and the pre-season, I had worked 2 weeks straight and was on my 4th game in 5 days so I just last track of time. I'm also occasionally pretty dumb.

StoicSensFan

ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ
Feb 6, 2014
Cantley
Nah. It was me (Craig). Because of rookie camp, the rookie tournament in Laval, training camp, fan fest and the pre-season, I had worked 2 weeks straight and was on my 4th game in 5 days so I just last track of time. I'm also occasionally pretty dumb.
Craig, I love your meme filled Let's Play videos. It shows that you put a lot of effort into those and they're hilarious. Thanks!

Reactions: bert

SensTwitter

Aug 8, 2018
Craig, I love your meme filled Let's Play videos. It shows that you put a lot of effort into those and they're hilarious. Thanks!

Thanks. Adam Wood (video producer) is a huge part of those as well. We're doing some testing tomorrow and if things work out they should be starting up again really soon.

Reactions: Blarginator

Micklebot

Apr 27, 2010
poop happens. I'm sure everyone who made fun of it has submitted similar errors at their place of work.

Reactions: SensTwitter

Xspyrit

DJ Dorion
Jun 29, 2008
Montreal, Canada

And it’s perfectly understandable. What I found dumb was some of the comments, even classless

The desire to take a shot at the organization or anything related to that is bigger that the empathy

Samsquanch

Raging Bull Squatch
Nov 28, 2008
Sudbury
More than anything at this point I would love to see the Sens become the 1st team in history to become seriously challenged to hit the cap floor. Like a real dilemma that forces the league to write in a special clause for us.

After all, we were the 1st contending team to be hit hard by the new salary cap when it came in 05-06.

The super realistic scenario of Duchene, Stone and Ceci leaving will put us into that category next season.

And I want this thread to be where it all happens. It will be the crowning jewel in the nightmare story of what can happen to a once respectable NHL franchise.

hawthy

Mar 31, 2010
Ottawa
I like how any one of these million incidents would be considered big news and a major embarrassment for any other team.

Just a daily occurance here.

That was the first thought that crossed my mind lol.

All in the past year (actually, 9-months and in no particular order):

- Alfie leaves, again....
- Owner threatens fan base
- Karlsson dealt for 0.25 on the dollar
- Turris dealt
- Brassard dealt
- 'D'Oh' basically throws Boucher to the wolves in the season-ending media availability
- Andy wants out
- Karlsson-Hoffman debacle (Hoffman dealt)
- Ceci incident (perhaps the only non-organizational related matter, but to your point, would be a bigger story on its own)
- Sex predator assistant GM
- Second line centre waived 9-days before opening night
- North Korea-esque "town hall" with media and electronic black outs
- 1st round pick in a rebuilding year gone
- Season primer video, in the most tone deaf manner possible
- Leadership core signed....for one more year....

I'm sure I've missed things.

I hope someone writes a book about all this, when the sun shines and things are back in order and being done properly. There's enough content here already lol.

slamigo

Skate or Die!
Dec 25, 2007
Ottawa
Checking HFBoards as a Sens fan every, single, day, like.....

35c960635e584fcd5ffe9c024aedda11.gif

Alex1234

Oct 14, 2014
More than anything at this point I would love to see the Sens become the 1st team in history to become seriously challenged to hit the cap floor. Like a real dilemma that forces the league to write in a special clause for us.

After all, we were the 1st contending team to be hit hard by the new salary cap when it came in 05-06.

The super realistic scenario of Duchene, Stone and Ceci leaving will put us into that category next season.

And I want this thread to be where it all happens. It will be the crowning jewel in the nightmare story of what can happen to a once respectable NHL franchise.
Don't forget Dzingle

harrisb

Oct 6, 2009
Detroit and Chicago will still have contracts that we can take for them.
If a team knows you won’t spend real dollars but need their player to reach the floor what do you do in their position? I predict Pierre gives them our first in 2020 as compensation.

Micklebot

Apr 27, 2010
That was the first thought that crossed my mind lol.

All in the past year (actually, 9-months and in no particular order):

- Alfie leaves, again....
- Owner threatens fan base
- Karlsson dealt for 0.25 on the dollar
- Turris dealt
- Brassard dealt
- 'D'Oh' basically throws Boucher to the wolves in the season-ending media availability
- Andy wants out
- Karlsson-Hoffman debacle (Hoffman dealt)
- Ceci incident (perhaps the only non-organizational related matter, but to your point, would be a bigger story on its own)
- Sex predator assistant GM
- Second line centre waived 9-days before opening night
- North Korea-esque "town hall" with media and electronic black outs
- 1st round pick in a rebuilding year gone
- Season primer video, in the most tone deaf manner possible
- Leadership core signed....for one more year....

I'm sure I've missed things.

I hope someone writes a book about all this, when the sun shines and things are back in order and being done properly. There's enough content here already lol.

Does Anselmi leaving count? I also think Hoffman getting flipped right after we deal him deserves it's own mention.

hawthy

Mar 31, 2010
Ottawa
Does Anselmi leaving count? I also think Hoffman getting flipped right after we deal him deserves it's own mention.

LOL. Forgot Anselmi AND the hose job the Sharks put on us. Amazing. Two hose jobs in less than a year, actually.

It’s to the point where we need to categorize the incidents: Melnyk-related, off-ice, player personnel, miscellaneous? Though most tie back into Melnyk LOL.

Micklebot

Apr 27, 2010
LOL. Forgot Anselmi AND the hose job the Sharks put on us. Amazing. Two hose jobs in less than a year, actually.

It’s to the point where we need to categorize the incidents: Melnyk-related, off-ice, player personnel, miscellaneous? Though most tie back into Melnyk LOL.
To be fair, I actually like the deal for Brassard, but you could call the initial trade not getting through head office and having to be re-jigged as an incident.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->