Days since Sens Incident

Status
Not open for further replies.

swiftwin

★SUMMER.OF.PIERRE★
Jul 26, 2005
We can and will keep going lower until Melnyk is gone.

What happens if we fall under the cap and literally nobody wants to sign with us?

Sensfan5

Apr 20, 2013
Ottawa
The fact that Boroweicki might play top 4 minutes is frightening. 18-20 minutes a night of chippin’ er off the glass for an icing and trying to concuss the opposition and putting himself out of position creating an odd man rush. Should be exciting.

The Lewler

GOAT BUDGET AINEC
Jul 2, 2013
Eastern Ontario Badlands
I think the last week inclusive with the "we're a team", Karlsson and Dorion didn't talk after November, etc warrant a bump. The counter can be roughly reset somewhere in that area.

Micklebot

Apr 27, 2010
I think the last week inclusive with the "we're a team", Karlsson and Dorion didn't talk after November, etc warrant a bump. The counter can be roughly reset somewhere in that area.
The we're a team meme was funny, but it was taken out of context, he continued talking afterwards (or at least that's what Mendes was saying). Awkward pauses aren't really enough to merit the badge of "incident", are they?

Reactions: Ray Kinsella

GrantLemons

Church of FYOUS
Feb 3, 2013
Ottawa, ON
The we're a team meme was funny, but it was taken out of context, he continued talking afterwards (or at least that's what Mendes was saying). Awkward pauses aren't really enough to merit the badge of "incident", are they?

I'd say just based on how it was received by everyone (i.e. the butt of yet another joke), it would constitute as an incident. It was an event that occurred that sparked negative media attention directed at the team.

My vote is for incident. Also, we're a team.

Micklebot

Apr 27, 2010
I'd say just based on how it was received by everyone (i.e. the butt of yet another joke), it would constitute as an incident. It was an event that occurred that sparked negative media attention directed at the team.

My vote is for incident. Also, we're a team.
Ok, I can get behind that. The incident isn't Dorion doing anything wrong, it's the negative attention around a funny meme.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad