Days since Sens Incident

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
Once these things get started it's hard to put them out. The embarrassing news continues.

large_tire_fire.jpg

topshelf15

May 5, 2009
Like seriously WTH ,is every bad thing that has happened to Ottawa...Going to be dug up,and ruthlessly exposed..Just for the hell of it....Man alive the media has really dug its claws in deep with us and wont let f***en go

Upgrayedd

Earn'em and Burn'em
Oct 14, 2010
Ottawa
More terrible news for the Senators organization. So sad.

Ray a few days ago now this....wtf is going on here with the negative after negative after negative, so many are unlinked which is the most bizarre thing, can't imagine a pro sports team has had a worst 365 days then this one right here.... condolences to the family and friends

Reactions: Ray Kinsella

Danythegod

Jun 25, 2013
Ottawa, ON
Wow terrible to hear that about Vaclav. These are some truly sad days. RIP Vaclav.

"Dorion credits the club’s European scouts — Anders Forsberg, Vaclav #Burda and Mikko Ruutu for first selling Karlsson to Dorion."

Thank you for all you did for our organization.

Last edited:

Spirit of 67

Nov 25, 2016
Aurora, On.
All y'all seriously need to sacrifice a chicken or whatever to the hockey gods.

This was funny a while ago.
Then it got serious and scary with the cyber bullying thing.
But now people are dying and it's just downright sad/depressing.

Never thought I'd say this in a million years but I hope you guy get well soon. Enough is enough.

Xspyrit

DJ Dorion
Jun 29, 2008
Montreal, Canada
Ray a few days ago now this....wtf is going on here with the negative after negative after negative, so many are unlinked which is the most bizarre thing, can't imagine a pro sports team has had a worst 365 days then this one right here.... condolences to the family and friends

It’s not just 365 days, not long ago Bryan Murray passed away and someone else as well, plus MacArthur’s concussion... probably more stuff but my memory fails me

Last edited:
Reactions: Upgrayedd

Upgrayedd

Earn'em and Burn'em
Oct 14, 2010
Ottawa
It’s not just 365 days, not long ago Bryan Murray passed away and someone else as well, plus MacArthur’s concussion proble

True, I have said it before and many others have as well, i like many didn't truly realize it at the time but what GMBM did to keep the muzzle on the current owner is beyond incredible....the stories that man must have had related to ol Gene and his antics would have been unreal!

Tuna99

Sep 26, 2009
He seemed like a very strong person, another Sens gone to soon.

RIP

FlyingJ

Feb 25, 2014
Jesus. RIP Vaclav.

On a lighter note, this isn't an incident involving Sens management/ownership/etc., but it's pretty funny:

Edit:

IMO, the best response goes to

Last edited:

Nac Mac Feegle

wee & free
Jun 10, 2011
It’s not just 365 days, not long ago Bryan Murray passed away and someone else as well, plus MacArthur’s concussion... probably more stuff but my memory fails me

Assistant coach Mark Reeds died from cancer in 2015. About a year before Bryan Murray passed.

Reactions: Xspyrit
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad