Status
Not open for further replies.

Rand0m

Oct 2, 2011
img_20180614_190057-jpg.125177

Back at 0

Sensung

Oct 3, 2017
Franchise goalie who has mucho $$$ and two years left on his contract, plays like garbage to decrease his value, now demands a trade while having no trade value whatsoever.

Does that count?
Yup

Zorf

Apparently I'm entitled?
Jan 4, 2008
Looks like Randy Lee may have additional charges filed against him.

Back to 0

Dino Tkachuk

Ottawa Senators
Jan 6, 2009
Looks like Randy Lee may have additional charges filed against him.

Back to 0
...lol, why? Nothing new happened. They filed an additional charge for something that happened weeks ago.

If we reset the clock every time something changes the clock will always be at 0. Then everyone gets all worked up again for no reason. :laugh:

hawthy

Mar 31, 2010
Ottawa
...lol, why? Nothing new happened. They filed an additional charge for something that happened weeks ago.

If we reset the clock every time something changes the clock will always be at 0. Then everyone gets all worked up again for no reason. :laugh:

Nah. A new sexual assault charge warrants a clock restart for sure. I know we are all numb to the downpour of laughable news from this organization, but it can't be discounted.

Reactions: Rand0m

Rand0m

Oct 2, 2011
Complicated debt restructuring announced by the team on Twitter... we didn’t even go back to 1 day since last incident! Lol

Dino Tkachuk

Ottawa Senators
Jan 6, 2009
Nah. A new sexual assault charge warrants a clock restart for sure. I know we are all numb to the downpour of laughable news from this organization, but it can't be discounted.

I don't think it's a new charge. It's a rewording of the same charge - harassment second degree. It seems like they really want Lee to be found guilty.

Xspyrit

DJ Dorion
Jun 29, 2008
Montreal, Canada
Power outage at Sens training camp... BIG news on here in Toronto!

Senators absorb more mockery with Burrows buyout

As long as Sens fans will drink the "drama koolaid" orchestrated by outsiders medias and fans, it will be back to 0

Hoffmans' drama : already taken care of
Randy Lee's drama : it has to be taken care of (if guilty of course)

The rest is all related to ownership issues with money

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad