Days since Sens Incident

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hutz

Sep 7, 2007
We're safe for the weekend, though, right? 2 days respite at least.

DANTHEMAN1967

Aug 10, 2016
There are rumors that there is another (or more than just one?) incident which some in the media seem to have knowledge about but aren't willing or are unable to come out and provide details about.
The feeling they give is it will come out over the next week or so.

Buckle up it's going to get worse!
:(

Hutz

Sep 7, 2007
There are rumors that there is another (or more than just one?) incident which some in the media seem to have knowledge about but aren't willing or are unable to come out and provide details about.
The feeling they give is it will come out over the next week or so.

Buckle up it's going to get worse!
:(

Yeah, I think we've all heard the chatter. Alls I'm sayin' is can we just have the weekend off from it? Just a little time to breathe, y'know.

That said no one seems to actually know what the thing is, just that sens fans ought to brace themselves. Im braced and would much rather have the whole truth now than a bunch of innuendo leading to... Who knows?

To the media: Tell us, or don't... But if your choice is not to tell us then just keep it in your fricken pants and let us have the weekend.

L'Aveuglette

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Jan 8, 2007
Montreal
Yeah, I think we've all heard the chatter. Alls I'm sayin' is can we just have the weekend off from it? Just a little time to breathe, y'know.

That said no one seems to actually know what the thing is, just that sens fans ought to brace themselves. Im braced and would much rather have the whole truth now than a bunch of innuendo leading to... Who knows?

To the media: Tell us, or don't... But if your choice is not to tell us then just keep it in your fricken pants and let us have the weekend.

Duthie really was being kind of a prick by teasing some terrible news he also had no intention of divulging.

Reactions: Flamingo

Flamingo

Nov 13, 2008
Ottawa
Nothing like hanging another ominous cloud over the whole situation, and then ghosting. What was morbid curiosity has turned into a nagging dread.

Zorf

Apparently I'm entitled?
Jan 4, 2008
As per @rambo97

"Pierre Lebrun was just on TSN 1260 and he said EK won't re-sign in Ott but that he's hearing EK won't sign an extension with any team he's traded to."

Restart the Clock!

Well hey, that's pretty much the only way to hurt his trade value. Makes sense that this is what would happen.

I might just pretend that hockey doesn't exist for the next 10 years.

Reactions: jBuds

Ray Kinsella

Feb 13, 2018
As per @rambo97

"Pierre Lebrun was just on TSN 1260 and he said EK won't re-sign in Ott but that he's hearing EK won't sign an extension with any team he's traded to."

Restart the Clock!
Do you happen to have the link by any chance? I was just looking for it without success.

Fandlauer

Apr 23, 2013
Ottawa unless it becomes a disaster
Do you happen to have the link by any chance? I was just looking for it without success.

The actual quote is posted up in the trade thread. Don't have a link because I'm on my phone but it's there. The original poster must have misheard. LeBrun just rambled on about nothing mostly. "Maybe he will sign, maybe he won't, no guarantees" etc

Much ado about nothing, not Clock resetting worthy anyway lol

Ray Kinsella

Feb 13, 2018
The actual quote is posted up in the trade thread. Don't have a link because I'm on my phone but it's there. The original poster must have misheard. LeBrun just rambled on about nothing mostly. "Maybe he will sign, maybe he won't, no guarantees" etc

Much ado about nothing, not Clock resetting worthy anyway lol
Ahhh.... thanks !! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->