OT: Day with the cup

BrookswasHere44

Jun 22, 2009
I remember in the it past (with other teams) I'd see on NHL Network a series called a day with the cup where they would follow players around during there time with the cup.

Did the penguins ever do this and if so is it available anywhere?

Rakell67

Sep 28, 2017
PA
I remember in the it past (with other teams) I'd see on NHL Network a series called a day with the cup where they would follow players around during there time with the cup.

Did the penguins ever do this and if so is it available anywhere?
No, they decided not to cover the Pens because their wins were rigged. They are planning on following the Caps around 24/7 tho.

Rossi Rat

Feb 14, 2016
Phil Pritchard tweets out a lot of the happenings for the players and staff’s day with the cup.

I unfollowed him lol

Reactions: SHOOTANDSCORE

Pens x

Oct 8, 2016

It was The Stanley Cup's official Twitter...my bad.

Still gold.

JR is in the background just waiting with a contract in hand. Ready yet, Cully? It’s fine, take your time, I will be waiting here until August.

SouthGeorge

May 2, 2018
Caps fans have Twitters now? I remember when the Penguins won games the Caps tweets would get like 5 likes and retweets most pathetic and hilarious thing ever. These bandwagons are funny.

heysmilinstrange

Nov 10, 2016
Caps fans have Twitters now? I remember when the Penguins won games the Caps tweets would get like 5 likes and retweets most pathetic and hilarious thing ever. These bandwagons are funny.

Every idiot has a Twitter. I should know; I also have a Twitter.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad