Day 2

loyst21

Jun 24, 2006
Windsor, ON
hahahah yeah subban sucks man he might as well be a forward..

anyone else surprised jeremy smith and trevor cann werent taken over gistedt and lafleur?

DarkHorse

Go Banana!
Jul 15, 2003
US is certainly representing this year. No wonder TSN was reflecting Canadian self-esteem issues yesterday.

LeafDangler

Apr 25, 2006
I am turning off the NHL network's coverage. It is the most frustrating thing ever. I want to follow the draft not listen to interviews on topics that have nothign to do with it. I don't give a **** about so and so's plans for the summer want to to see who is getting picked. They do't even put up the list anymore. :shakehead

loyst21

Jun 24, 2006
Windsor, ON
I am turning off the NHL network's coverage. It is the most frustrating thing ever. I want to follow the draft not listen to interviews on topics that have nothign to do with it. I don't give a **** about so and so's plans for the summer want to to see who is getting picked. They do't even put up the list anymore. :shakehead

i know this is brutal.. you cant even hear anything and they arent even talking about the draft, just interviewing players that got picked 5 picks earlier

i wanna see when mayorov, katic, aliu, tanguay and torquato get picked... maybe swedish idol sensation mark owuya?

Chaos

And the winner is...
Sep 2, 2003
TX
Well I guess those high end Dallas posters weren't lying when they said the stars were high on him.
Great pick, hoping the Sens would catch him

So far I'm 1 for 1....now for the Stars to take Niclas Lucenius in the 3rd or 4 th round and I'll be 2 for 2.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->