Day 2

Granlund2Pulkkinen*

Sweatt finally goes. Does anyone else find these interviews very obnoxious? I'd like to be able to hear the picks.

They think it will keep people watching.

I want rapid fire

A long line of GM's with a list that just go up and go

Blue Jackets select Mayorov
Bruins select Sweatt

and it'll be over in 10 minutes

Granlund2Pulkkinen*

Are they going to play every single 'NHL players are like me and you' commercial

loyst21

Jun 24, 2006
Windsor, ON
i wish nhl.com would update the picks... i thought calgary had 139, but then when it comes up i see that it was traded to buffalo

loyst21

Jun 24, 2006
Windsor, ON
i cant take people saying this isnt a deep draft.. there may be no superstars, but i cant remember a draft with this many guys that could have been 1st rounders.. the first and second rounds could be considered as basically two first rounds in my books

Gags1288

Feb 27, 2002
Visit site
chicagos scouts among the best apparently took their minor league system is stacked
That probably has more to do with the fact that they've been bad for so long and picking so high in the draft. It's easier to look good when you're drafting that high.

loyst21

Jun 24, 2006
Windsor, ON
That probably has more to do with the fact that they've been bad for so long and picking so high in the draft. It's easier to look good when you're drafting that high.

that holds true, but they are going canadian (north american) and they have tons of guys that have played for their country whether it be canada or us.. they are building a team of prospects that do all different things

they have a couple of goalies, 3rd liners, two way players, solid defencemen, skilled guys, playmakers, leaders.. if all of their prospects can make the big club chicago is going to be scary in a few years

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad