Day #2 of the Draft

________

Feb 6, 2006
looks like 10 AM Columbus time so 11 eastern 8 pacific, 9 mountain

Columbus is in the eastern time zone.

It's 10 am ET, 9 am CT, 8 am MT, 7 am PT and so on.

Edit: nvm you fixed it.

X0ssbar

Rounds 2-7 of the 2007 NHL Entry Draft, Nationwide Arena floor at 10:00 am EST
Seating open to all at 9:00 am

Complete schedule for those that may be attending:

Friday June 22nd
NHL Draft Bash on the Batelle Plaza (Front St.) 4:00 pm – 6:30 pm
Concert, Interactive Games, Food, Beverages, and More
Hockey Hall of Fame Trophy Display on the Nationwide Arena concourse starting at 4:00 pm.
Upper Deck Trading Card and Memorabilia Show on the Bud Light Terrace of Nationwide Arena starting at 4:00 pm.
Rick Nash will be signing commemorative photos (one per person) courtesy of Nationwide at the Nationwide Kiosk 4:30 – 5 p.m.
Round 1 of the 2007 NHL Entry Draft on the Nationwide Arena Floor starting at 7:00 pm.
Seating will open for Blue Jacket Season Ticket Holders at 5:30 pm.
General public seating will start at 6:15 pm.
Blue Jackets new uniform unveiling prior to the start of Draft

Saturday June 23rd
Hockey Hall of Fame Trophy Display, main concourse of Nationwide Arena concourse starting at 9:00 am
Upper Deck Trading Card and Memorabilia Show, Bud Light Terrace of Nationwide Arena starting at 9:00 am
Rounds 2-7 of the 2007 NHL Entry Draft, Nationwide Arena floor at 10:00 am
Seating open to all at 9:00 am
Blue Jackets Autograph session, Bud Light Terrace of Nationwide Arena 3 players from 10 am - 11am and 3 additional players from 11am - 12pm.
10 – 11 a.m. – Pascal Leclaire, Dan Fritsche, Manny Malhotra
11 a.m. – Noon – Gilbert Brule, Derick Brassard

Last edited by a moderator:

Freaky Habs Fan

Apr 26, 2003
New-Brunswick
Visit site
...so what's your point?

I just wanted to know about who'll be providing live streaming of the draft, especially for Day #2.
I don't know why I wrote a ''but'' in my sentence...my point was just that I really hope there will be some kind of stream on the net because I will have to sit there and refresh the NHL page to see who's drafted, and it's not a whole lot of fun...

Langway

In den Wolken
Jul 7, 2006
Well, is the NHL Network broadcasting their... broadcast live on the net? Like a stream? That's what it seems like, anyway.
There was talk that NHL.com might be doing this but I haven't read anything that specifically says they will be. If it's listed on their site anywhere I've yet to find it.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->