Day 1 Recaps - Ice T

Status
Not open for further replies.

Donga

Feb 28, 2002
Visit site
MIN @ EDM 1-3
Oilers dominated from the outset. They were first to the puck and just wanted the win more. GM Greg Dockus must be thinking is this what $30million looks like. I know its early for the Wild but the signs don't look too good.

PHX @ VAN 1-3
One word: UNINSPIRING. I almost fell asleep while watching this game. I guess the coyotes is one step closer to Kessel already. Neither team proved to be outstanding but the Canucks scored when it mattered.

BUF @ BOS 0-4
Class Class and more class by the Bruins. The Bruins sends notice to the rest of the league that they mean business on opening. For a team that was meant to compete, the Sabres looked lacklustre.

OTT @ MTL 3-2
No holds bar in this battle. Three players required treatment and didn't come back. It seem as if the Canadiens were more pre-occupied on literally stamping their authority. It didn't quite work as the skills of the Senators prevailed.

NJD @ TOR 6-1
Hapless Leafs get pummel. This is going to be a long season for them. Good start for the improving devils. Look out for them to cause a stir.

-Ice T

HFNHL Red Wings

Thanks Dion.

I think to improve GM participation if would be great if we could get a schedule setup where every GM takes a turn at writing some brief game summaries. I'll set up a Yahoo poll to see if the majority would agree.

spintheblackcircle

incoming!!!
Mar 1, 2002
Donga said:
MIN @ EDM 1-3
Oilers dominated from the outset. They were first to the puck and just wanted the win more. GM Greg Dockus must be thinking is this what $30million looks like. I know its early for the Wild but the signs don't look too good.

Yes. I give up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad