David Wolf

Sanderson

Sep 10, 2002
Hamburg, Germany
No, he's too old for the draft. Any player 22 or older who played the season outside of North America is not draft eligible, Wolf is considered to be 23 for draft purposes.

smitty10

Aug 6, 2009
Toronto
I have a feeling that the Leafs will sign him after camp. He could have easily gone to either of the other camps, but Toronto obviously lured him here. Toronto will be a good place for him as he'll have Holzer, Mueller and unlikely, but possibly Flaake as well to hang around with.

Toronto seems like the ideal location for Wolf to sign. Glad he's coming to camp.

Sanderson

Sep 10, 2002
Hamburg, Germany
The deadline for signing players under contract has passed, so I really doubt they will sign him.

Beyond that, I'm not sure if there will be all that many Germans around, Flaake can't come over either, leaving Holzer and Müller, with the latter possibly returning to Germany this summer.

smitty10

Aug 6, 2009
Toronto
The deadline for signing players under contract has passed, so I really doubt they will sign him.

Beyond that, I'm not sure if there will be all that many Germans around, Flaake can't come over either, leaving Holzer and Müller, with the latter possibly returning to Germany this summer.

The deadline for signing players under contract is July 15, isn't it?

zecke26

Jan 16, 2003
The deadline for signing players under contract is July 15, isn't it?

june 15th

but who knows if wolf has an outclause. he signed his extension while knowing about the NHL interest in him, so some sort of out clause seems likely.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->