David Skokan...

rt

The Kinder, Gentler Version
May 13, 2004
A Rockwellian Pleasantville
...was pretty impressive in the CHL prospects game. He never stopped hustling. Can any Q fans give me any info. on the kid? I like what I've seen and read, so far, but addition perspective would be much appreciated. Thanks.

LaLaLaprise

lalalaprise -twitter
Feb 28, 2002
Halifax, Nova Scotia
Not a fan of his.

Good size (thick) and a great skater but no hockey sense, hands, offensive creativity or offensive upside.

Hes like Vaclac Varada without the physical play/agitating.

JeromeHP

Jan 9, 2003
Montreal
hockeyprospect.com
He can do everything on the ice except put the puck in the back of the net... When he came to rimouski his head coach said he remind him of peter stasny? Talk about high standart...also before he came to the q he was suspended 6 month by the slovak hockey federation for an incident with a referee (i think he pushed him...)

LaLaLaprise

lalalaprise -twitter
Feb 28, 2002
Halifax, Nova Scotia
He can do everything on the ice except put the puck in the back of the net... When he came to rimouski his head coach said he remind him of peter stasny? Talk about high standart...also before he came to the q he was suspended 6 month by the slovak hockey federation for an incident with a referee (i think he pushed him...)

I dont see very much offensive upside period...no vision, no playmaking ability...he has more issues than just not being able to score.

This is just my opinion of course.

WeThreeKings

Habs cup - its in the BAG
Sep 19, 2006
Halifax
He has some skills and he has a good work ethic in his own end. His puckhandling displays some flair and confidence. He's patient with the puck, most of the times too patient. He's a good skater and will go to the net. He's no where to be seen under pressure and you rarely see him throwing big hits.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->