David Rundblad

Status
Not open for further replies.

XX

Waiting for Ishbia
Dec 10, 2002
PHX
It's hard to complain when you make $700,000, well, unless if you are Kyle Turris...

It's all relative. If you trained your entire life, moved countries, and rode buses in the minors for years just for a shot at playing time, you'd be a little down too. This organization is holding him back from his dream. Will he be an NHLer? Well, that question isn't going to get answered here. Let him go, or play him. It's embarrassing.

Kaibur

Jan 23, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
When Rundblad took a cheap two year deal, I knew he was willing to play very little this year. If he'd taken a one year deal, he would have been demanding playing time so that he could earn a big contract. By taking a low money two year, he was showing his willingness to be patient.

After OEL got paid, Rundblad probably just told him, "Dude, I'm gonna be crashing at your place for awhile..."

Kaibur

Jan 23, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
When Rundblad took a cheap two year deal, I knew he was willing to play very little this year. If he'd taken a one year deal, he would have been demanding playing time so that he could earn a big contract. By taking a low money two year, he was showing his willingness to be patient.

After OEL got paid, Rundblad probably just told him, "Dude, I'm gonna be crashing at your place for awhile..."

Apparently OEL got tired of Rundblad's mooching and told him, "You can go stay under there."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad